Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this but can anyone explain whats was the exclusive vs the regular ? I wanna place an order or is it only waiting list now ? Thanks in advance great piece hope the finished product looks as good and Im sure the Video game BAK just releasing helped this sell fast

Just saw this but can anyone explain whats was the exclusive vs the regular ? I wanna place an order or is it only waiting list now ? Thanks in advance great piece hope the finished product looks as good and Im sure the Video game BAK just releasing helped this sell fast

The exclusive comes with an extra right hand that's holding a batarang. The exclusive has an edition size of 1000 and the regular has an edition size of 2000. The exclusive is on waitlist, but the regular is still available.

Thanks , kinda silly they do it that way but I guess it helps sales as I wanted the Batarang hand so I think Ill pass for now I mean why not just make 3000 batarang hands as its more iconic than the grapnel gun ?

Hey does he feet look to big in the proto ?

Thanks , kinda silly they do it that way but I guess it helps sales as I wanted the Batarang hand so I think Ill pass for now I mean why not just make 3000 batarang hands as its more iconic than the grapnel gun ?

Hey does he feet look to big in the proto ?

You can never please everyone.

While I want to jump on this piece, I know I wouldn't be able to afford this and the batmobile.. so will hold off till that's put up. Grats to those picking this up.

Most likely picking this up. I haven't bought a statue in a while but I think this is a spectacular looking piece. I am a huge fan of this suit in the game. Really like it. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I was just kidding about epitaph04's saying. :)

I wasnt even a friend said he looked like bigfoot and Im not dumping 1 large on a flaw like that if that scale is true and look at it from foot to his head its got some Sasquatch going on

I wasnt even a friend said he looked like bigfoot and Im not dumping 1 large on a flaw like that if that scale is true and look at it from foot to his head its got some Sasquatch going on

I agree the feet are a tad large...haven't played the game yet so not sure if they are that large in the game as well. Still, it doesn't bother me that much and certainly doesn't take away from how epic this statue is gonna be. I think most will agree judging from how fast the sideshow allotment sold out for the EX. I'm on WL and hoping I get a conversion because I'm prob not gonna buy a regular unless my WL is cancelled.

I also haven't started Arkham Knight since I'm trying to finish up other games before I move on to it. But something tells me that I would've jumped on the EX if I had been. This statue looks very impressive! I have that Muse song stuck in my head just staring at this piece. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also haven't started Arkham Knight since I'm trying to finish up other games before I move on to it. But something tells me that I would've jumped on the EX if I had been. This statue looks very impressive! I have that Muse song stuck in my head just staring at this piece. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man... Of all the new songs from the new album they could've gone with... They had to choose that one lol

Just got a EX WL conversion a few hours ago. Jumped on the WL around 9:15 am. 7/2. Hopefully you guys wil convert as well.

Back