Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone still believe it sold out!!??? It's sideshow fake sold out guys.......

Am on waitlist too ...but just found out that I cannot use my reward points if it converts...WTF?

Gratz to the ones who got this I am interested in the sirens when they come out ! Since its impossible to get all these you must pick the once you like right right:monkey3

Sideshow doesn't need to fake sell this one out. They had a certain number of an already determined edition size...they're just distributing the piece. There were only 1000 EXs of the statue, and Sideshow probably only got half of those, maybe a bit more. I'd say there's a really good chance the EX is sold out, and I don't doubt that the regular will go in the weeks following SDCC, if not sooner!

As for those who got on the WL, I'm sure some will convert. Some people may have just jumped on it and are still deciding, but with a $90 NRD, there'll probably be less cancellations than normal! I'm sure quite a few that got on early will convert though.

Definitely a fantastic looking piece, so I'm not shocked that it sold out...though I'm fairly surprised it happened in less than a day! Pricing, look/design and popularity of the game definitely all worked to Prime 1's advantage!

They're not museum poses, but here's my old Pred's.

DSC_0270_zps92683654.jpg

They both look like 1/4 scale.

I think anyone who gets on the waitlist now will still get it, but I doubt it's a fake sell out. I know SS has done it to move a piece that's sitting around, but surely 12 hours doesn't warrant one yet lol

I think anyone who gets on the waitlist now will still get it, but I doubt it's a fake sell out. I know SS has done it to move a piece that's sitting around, but surely 12 hours doesn't warrant one yet lol

I wouldn't say anyone who gets on it now will get one. I'm sure some will convert -- especially for those who got on when it first sold out -- but I wouldn't expect a mass amount to convert. $100 is a lot to lose in terms of an NRD...I think those who made their order did so with the knowledge that they're getting this piece. I'd say cancellations will be made if they're forced upon a person for alternative reasons over just changing ones mind.

That's true, I rescind my previous statement and would like to say you have a good chance lol. Also, the regular is on sale now, so almost certainly not a fake sell out

Well, count me in as a sheep then since I just put it on WL. I'll be happy if it converts but if not, so be it.

Sideshow doesn't need to fake sell this one out. They had a certain number of an already determined edition size...they're just distributing the piece. There were only 1000 EXs of the statue, and Sideshow probably only got half of those, maybe a bit more. I'd say there's a really good chance the EX is sold out, and I don't doubt that the regular will go in the weeks following SDCC, if not sooner!

As for those who got on the WL, I'm sure some will convert. Some people may have just jumped on it and are still deciding, but with a $90 NRD, there'll probably be less cancellations than normal! I'm sure quite a few that got on early will convert though.

Definitely a fantastic looking piece, so I'm not shocked that it sold out...though I'm fairly surprised it happened in less than a day! Pricing, look/design and popularity of the game definitely all worked to Prime 1's advantage!

Exactly.

Oh, and...

Hi Alex,

The Prime 1 Arkham Knight Exlcusive Batman went on waitlist this morning and I already submitted a waitlist order. Do you know if Sideshow will get more exclusives to sell from Prime 1?
We are seeing if we can get some more allotment of the Exclusive version as I type this. *fingers crossed*

Back