Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any pics of a 1/4 scale piece next to a 1/3 scale piece? Really want to get this but I suspect it would have to sit with my other statues, just need to know how out of place it would look haha.

They're not museum poses, but here's my old Pred's.

DSC_0270_zps92683654.jpg

Dang it I can't believe I ordered this. So expensive ahhhhhhhh. I hope it looks amazing. Back when pf batman came out I got so burned out by seeing pictures of it everywhere. I'm bored with it. I don't even think I like it anymore
What's table to view?

Love the suit but torn if I don't get this I may end up liking another piece down the road.

what does you think it looking stupid to you have to do with the amazing claims of it being an Iron Man suit?

There's plenty of similarities, one of them would be that the suit kind of attaches on its own?

Never mind me though, this statue looks great and for what you get, it is an amazing price. Had it been AA, AC, or AO I would've gotten it without hesitation.

There's plenty of similarities, one of them would be that the suit kind of attaches on its own?

Never mind me though, this statue looks great and for what you get, it is an amazing price. Had it been AA, AC, or AO I would've gotten it without hesitation.
no it doesn't. he puts it on just like any of his other suits. it is all once piece save the gauntlets/boots/cowl...just like all of his other suits. there are SOME machinated PORTIONS of the suit, but the only armor on it are his chest piece and shoulder pads. everything else is just like every other batsuit, so it's not just you but all those brilliant comments on the internet out there that don't know what they're talking about. the Iron Man suits are completely armored/machinated whole body apparatuses that augment every physical attribute, plus the numerous additional attributes to the user where-as the new batsuit makes him faster and slightly more bullet proof.

if the batsuit is an iron man suit now because of SOME automated/machined PORTIONS of the suit, then that means Predators also wear Iron Man suits, as that is exactly the same thing as the batsuit...a FEW armored areas over weaved material.

as a matter of fact, looking at that cutscene again they don't even look automated, just locking into place, making the Iron Man suit comparisons even more moot.

Ordered size is awesome, its confirmed to be solid polystone, Prime 1 Quality, Plus limited only 1000 edition, all check marks in my book this is going to look awesome next to my pcs one third scale scorpion, sub zero, akumas!

Only reason i haven't ordered is because I'm waiting for their 1/2 bale batman. Otherwise it'd be my first 1/3 scale piece. This statue is gonna be a boatload of presence in any collection.

I think those on the fence will jump right over (if not before) when video of this piece emerges come SDCC. This is definitely a lot of money for a statue...this is one I'll be putting aside money for until it's released, but I feel that it'll be one of the best Batman statues ever made without question. Just from what we've seen in the promo pics makes me believe that this will be a statue that has more details than initially imagined once we finally get it in-hand!

If their Catwoman and Harley have this kind of detail, and overall presence (which they probably will)...my wallet will hate me, but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist!

I think those on the fence will jump right over (if not before) when video of this piece emerges come SDCC. This is definitely a lot of money for a statue...this is one I'll be putting aside money for until it's released, but I feel that it'll be one of the best Batman statues ever made without question. Just from what we've seen in the promo pics makes me believe that this will be a statue that has more details than initially imagined once we finally get it in-hand!

If their Catwoman and Harley have this kind of detail, and overall presence (which they probably will)...my wallet will hate me, but I'm not sure I'll be able to resist!

I had no plans to get this, but now that I have seen it I think I am really leaning towards a preorder.

Back