Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's still available come SDCC when video is out of him, I'm sure a lot of others will jump on board and he'll likely go soon after that.

totally agree...in person at this size i think hes gonna totally stand out and orders will spike..should put the asylum one to shame if they are displayed anywhere near each other.

Congrats to everyone who PO'ed. It looks great, but at this price point and size I don't love it enough to PO just yet. I'm thinking of holding out for the 1/2 scale Nolan pieces, but seeing this in person at SDCC may completely change my mind. Unless there are some crazy surprises or Prime1's Ledger Joker is there, I'm betting this will be the most impressive piece to me at the show.

I ordered without question, the game is amazing, this statue is amazing and I think it will look amazing displayed next to their Arkham Knight that's coming soon

Guess what else is coming
3737856dd3fc0d149894f538ab17e887.jpg

What scale is this going to be?

Does anyone have any pics of a 1/4 scale piece next to a 1/3 scale piece? Really want to get this but I suspect it would have to sit with my other statues, just need to know how out of place it would look haha.

It's a 1/10 Batmobile according to Prime 1.

Last edited:
Back