Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b4abe6bf9247c975758b4ce4ef66e09e.jpg
792d19282c281183c4d374f62ed90f9c.jpg
I
I was looking at my AOE Optimus and saw this ... do they mean anything .. writing? Or just a design?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b4abe6bf9247c975758b4ce4ef66e09e.jpg
792d19282c281183c4d374f62ed90f9c.jpg
I
I was looking at my AOE Optimus and saw this ... do they mean anything .. writing? Or just a design?

Yes they do have a meaning, but honestly is quite complicated for me to follow...these are writings in cybertronian. There are specialized sites dedicated to translate their language...you could look it up and tell us all what does it mean specifically mate. ;)

Has anyone on this forum ordered the Gold version of this knight edition statue? And if so have you received a shipping notice from Sideshow ?

Cheers

Has anyone on this forum ordered the Gold version of this knight edition statue? And if so have you received a shipping notice from Sideshow ?

Cheers

I am on waitlist, this statue has been delivered to providers all over Asia since last month, it is supposed to start the same process here within the next couple of weeks, a very respectable source told me that this should start before the end of February...Let us hope that is the case.

I am on waitlist, this statue has been delivered to providers all over Asia since last month, it is supposed to start the same process here within the next couple of weeks, a very respectable source told me that this should start before the end of February...Let us hope that is the case.

Update !!
Sideshow customer service told me yesterday that they have just started shipping these out. So maybe we will see a few conversions very soon.

But with such a low edition size however I'm not so sure.

Update !!
Sideshow customer service told me yesterday that they have just started shipping these out. So maybe we will see a few conversions very soon.

But with such a low edition size however I'm not so sure.

That would be awesome mate! Fingers crossed! Thank you for the update! ✌

That would be awesome mate! Fingers crossed! Thank you for the update! ✌

Sorry to rain down on your party but sideshow now have it listed as SOLD OUT. Guess that means a no go for waitlists.
Who knows !!!
Strange how one day it states available for waitlist reservations, then the next !!!

I obviously was given the wrong information.

Its a bit like the weather at sideshow these days !!! Your'e never quite sure what to expect. :dunno

Last edited:
Sorry to rain down on your party but sideshow now have it listed as SOLD OUT. Guess that means a no go for waitlists.
Who knows !!!
Strange how one day it states available for waitlist reservations, then the next !!!

I obviously was given the wrong information.

Its a bit like the weather at sideshow these days !!! Your'e never quite sure what to expect. :dunno

It has happened before...I still hopeful until the waitlist cancelation e-mail arrives...����

I am only now understanding how the waitlist system works. When I saw sold out I thought no more conversions, but its not the case as I just found out.

Sideshow customer service clarified it all for me. I did jump on very late . As you say fingers crossed.

I am only now understanding how the waitlist system works. When I saw sold out I thought no more conversions, but its not the case as I just found out.

Sideshow customer service clarified it all for me. I did jump on very late . As you say fingers crossed.

That is correct sir. Let us keep the hope up. :yess:

Yes they do have a meaning, but honestly is quite complicated for me to follow...these are writings in cybertronian. There are specialized sites dedicated to translate their language...you could look it up and tell us all what does it mean specifically mate. ;)

Sorry been a while ... you're right it is cybertronian . ... very similar characters ... don't think they match... still searching....
e647e787f79b3414d1f512e8e8e8b040.jpg
2d487d6089fa7c5ce80e18024e73d843.jpg

Back