Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the AOE prime. I am switching my order for Grimlock and op for this version as I am waiting for the DOTM version.

The 2 version together will rock!

I just hope the other version won't be an exclusive as I buy locally...

Both OP are great! I really like this version and can't wait to see the 'all option' version.

Not really feeling this statue at all at the moment. Maybe a few more pictures down the line.

Can't afford two prime. The first Prime is the one for me

wish P1 makes another version. Hate this post as the arms and sword blocking the view of the torso

This is rediculous. Megatron can't even sell out, optimus 1 not even delivered yet, and statues coming out like hot cakes, and here there are 2 AOE optimus coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is rediculous. Megatron can't even sell out, optimus 1 not even delivered yet, and statues coming out like hot cakes, and here there are 2 AOE optimus coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From my perceptive Megatron is really hard to find in Asia same Optimus prime especially in Japan impossible to be found.

Two thousand regulars here in the States which hasn't sold out yet. It may never sell out because of price.

If this was more rare and collectible, the price can be seen as justifiable. Now they are pumping statues like they were nothing. They need to slow down and put more emphasis on each statue and work on one at a time, just like Cinemaquette does with there $2K-$2.5K pieces. Too many releases, less focus is on each statue and doesn't really make them that special anymore.

If this was more rare and collectible, the price can be seen as justifiable. Now they are pumping statues like they were nothing. They need to slow down and put more emphasis on each statue and work on one at a time, just like Cinemaquette does with there $2K-$2.5K pieces. Too many releases, less focus is on each statue and doesn't really make them that special anymore.

Couldn't agree more.

I can't argue that.

Back