Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as you all know .. AOE Prime has gone to Waitlist... They might find more but being only 500 pcs worldwide..... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well as you all know .. AOE Prime has gone to Waitlist... They might find more but being only 500 pcs worldwide..... ?

careyb How did you learn 500 was the ES for Prime knight? Sideshow doesn't have the ES listed.

1f89ff2e25fc3ec8c7729ff066a094f8.jpg

Was on Statue Forum ...saw a teaser for T5 Production stars in June this year "Transformers The Last Knight" Check it out

Pfft....they teased Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinel, Stinger, and DOTM Megatron a while back. It has been quiet ever since.

Pfft....they teased Jazz, Shockwave, Sentinel, Stinger, and DOTM Megatron a while back. It has been quiet ever since.

This company forgets those Bayformers. It only focus on the slim market staff like Batman, optimus primal, etc. Stupid company, if I buy optimus primal, I buy low price hasbro instead of their expensive statue.

They even cannot show any bayformers prototype photo but everytime a CG, thats all.

1e3d32c70afcf2c4c40e13bbda7a074d.jpg

A part of me wants to buy Prime 1's first Optimus Prime, because it is Prime. Then I can't justify the price for myself. The pose just doesn't do it for me, but I wouldn't mind having him in my collection either.

A part of me wants to buy Prime 1's first Optimus Prime, because it is Prime. Then I can't justify the price for myself. The pose just doesn't do it for me, but I wouldn't mind having him in my collection either.

Yeah I hear ya...T3 Optimus is way over the top on cost,but he is the Prime we all know and luv . As far as statues , in my opinion, Knight Prime or Prime Knight( whichever you prefer)AOE Optimus is more detailed. The paint apps are virtually flawless ( As always)and has more presence ( Awesomeness!... ... A better statue and less cost ( even though he runs $1679.00 shipped!

.... Another thing .. If I had to sell T3 orT4 Optimus it would be a difficult choice. T3 Optimus is a pop icon!

Yeah I hear ya...T3 Optimus is way over the top on cost,but he is the Prime we all know and luv . As far as statues , in my opinion, Knight Prime or Prime Knight( whichever you prefer)AOE Optimus is more detailed. The paint apps are virtually flawless ( As always)and has more presence ( Awesomeness!... ... A better statue and less cost ( even though he runs $1679.00 shipped!

Yes, your right.."he is the Prime (DOM) we all know and luv," that's why a part of me still had an affinity for him, but I couldn't pin point why. If I could get DOM Prime for a good deal I would jump all over it.

I managed to snag a Prime Knight on the PO, but still contemplating on the Ultimate Edition Prime. Personally, I'm still trying to figure out whether I am content with Knight Prime.

T3 Optimus seems less of a "Bayformer" than T4 Optimus. I agree, T3 Optimus is a pop icon.

Back