Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your on about aoe version then I think it is sideshow ex you can only buy from sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to take it: would be nice with Galvatron. As I don't like Megatron that much and DOTM Prime without Meg is not possible ;-)

I'll take DOTM prime later and getting this instead. The ultimate Prime would be good with Lockdown who's gonna be made one day.

I am gonna stick with AOE design statues.

Kira from Prime 1 studio said on the the other site that the other version will be revealed at SDCC.

Really guys!? After I received three broken pieces from ss I am afraid to order any of them any more!! And they don't provide replacement

1513698_890081067705157_3059920508535321755_n.jpg

I thought they said their going to include all the weapons in this version. What happened to his blaster?

I think it will have more accessories.All we have is this one pic and no info about it yet.

Prefer this pose better than the knight version with swords down. The base looks a bit odd with those shiny alumunium finish and green stuff

Back