Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True enough. There's only so much OP you make before the market slows down. Beside these guy are not exactly 1:4 price to have so many version in such quick time. Time will tell :)

Well, I agree ^^. I would rather prefer a Sentinel, as I said.

But, OP is an assured selling.

Nothing new regarding this one ? I might change my plan and take this one instead the DOTM version, but only if there is a secon version with other arms and not being an exclusive...

So today you stand with us... or you stand against me.
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-07 Optimus Prime (Knight Edition)is the wise and formidable leader of the Autobots.Optimus Prime has long believed that freedom is the right of all sentient beings. He has never wavered from his belief, no matter what has befallen him in battle.Featuring impressively detailed with two specially crafted heads, LED light-up features and Stand around 28 inch. Limited only 500 Worldwide don't miss your chance to own the Autobots leader on your collection
Edition Size: 500 Worldwide
Retail Price: 1599$USD

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.888417344538242.1073741868.371066602939988&type=1

Only 500 of these and $1600. Nice!

Since they call it a "Knight Edition" and limited to only 500 worldwide,my guess is that another one is probably coming.

I predicted this that they would reduce the price on their statues in the future as 2300$ for DOTM Optimus is really pushing it.

For me,im gonna wait because i don't like how thin they made the hip area.Everything else is impressive as always.

168iz9c.png

316nbbb.jpg

Last edited:
Now I feel like an idiot for paying $2400 for the Optimus DOTM.

Back