Statue Prime 1 Studio - AOE- Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of picking a aoe Optimus up

Either knight or ultimate

I'm leaning towards ultimate. Tons of display options

I like the knight but feel the pose covers a lot of the body up hiding all that awesome detail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of picking a aoe Optimus up

Either knight or ultimate

I'm leaning towards ultimate. Tons of display options

I like the knight but feel the pose covers a lot of the body up hiding all that awesome detail

Go for the ultimate

Yeah man! ... I already have DOTM Optimus ... So I went with Knight Prime Regular version ... I like the pose ... Little cheaper and less made!

What is the edition size for Knight Prime? And Ultimate? I checked SS's site but there is not number, nor a TBD.

What is the edition size for Knight Prime? And Ultimate? I checked SS's site but there is not number, nor a TBD.

Not sure about Ultimate , but Knight Prime is limited to 500 pieces ( Worldwide I believe )
a1f445f64c1f8ff658f202441a532cf4.jpg

Gold Edition limited to 250 pieces.

Attachments

• transformers-optimus-prime-gold-version-polystone-statue-prime1-902686-02.jpg
    transformers-optimus-prime-gold-version-polystone-statue-prime1-902686-02.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 140
They were probably stuck with so many that they decided to paint some Gold. I actually like this better as now it looks like a Large Trophy. But $1600.00 is a lot for a trophy.

I don't see this thing on the website but I received an email about it, I guess everyone received one, 250 es wondering if this would go up in value

I'm not feeling that gold version and yes, it makes the piece look like a trophy. The pose certainly contributed. LOL!

He's a bit unrecognizable that way, especially to those who are not the biggest Transformers fan.

I'm not all that ecstatic about the statue in house so this is an easy pass for me. But its Optimus so I have to keep him.

WOW, holy c#@p. Just received my new Optimus Prime Knight Prime One statue. This is my first statue from prime one and man I love it, I cant believe the detail, on this thing. Only problem now is I want more. LOL

Back