Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it. Unfortunately not much to see. Have been looking for a Megatron mentioned in this thread at close to retail or less. Just missed out on one locally. Probably will just wait it out and get the new one. Guessing it may be easier to pick this one up at that time anyway.

Found it. Unfortunately not much to see. Have been looking for a Megatron mentioned in this thread at close to retail or less. Just missed out on one locally. Probably will just wait it out and get the new one. Guessing it may be easier to pick this one up at that time anyway.

Im selling my Megs fur under retail. He was damaged during shipping but Ive repaired him.

I did see you posted some time back. Don't mind repair as long as it is reflected in the price, just do not like not having the original packaging. Like to have it for proper storage when changing display and for transportation/later sale. Thanks for offering though.

Was able to pick up new a few days ago, within driving distance so no shipping. He makes Optimus look small. Working on a new display cabinet for them and hope to have it finished in a few months.
Meg1_zpsayipvmne.jpg

The base is massive. That's makes him look bigger too. One beautiful statue

Was able to pick up new a few days ago, within driving distance so no shipping. He makes Optimus look small. Working on a new display cabinet for them and hope to have it finished in a few months.
Meg1_zpsayipvmne.jpg

Ah that is fantastic, congrats on getting both. I got my display shelf all set up, has I am paying down both these guys myself should have both Mgetaron and optimus around march april 2017, and shipped together so not worried about custom fees since buying them off a couple of sellers

Hi guys, need your help. Would anyone have a pic of the Megatron accessories in the styrofoam box? It's the box with the canon, hand, head, shoulders, etc. I need to put him back in the box and having a hard time figuring where some of the leg pieces should go. Been looking at unboxing reviews but most skipped over that part and some show a few seconds of it. Thank you in advance.

Hi guys, need your help. Would anyone have a pic of the Megatron accessories in the styrofoam box? It's the box with the canon, hand, head, shoulders, etc. I need to put him back in the box and having a hard time figuring where some of the leg pieces should go. Been looking at unboxing reviews but most skipped over that part and some show a few seconds of it. Thank you in advance.

Hi! I found this YouTube video where this guy reviews Megatron while unboxing it out ,at the beginning it is shown where all these small pieces go inside of the styrofoam box. Let me know if this works.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vqTvG-uXqTY

Yes I have seen this one but the plastic packaging made it hard to see the placement of the accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a few that I took on my phone. Will find them. Found the pics. Still have plastic but they may help. Can post them or get them to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Have a few that I took on my phone. Will find them. Found the pics. Still have plastic but they may help. Can post them or get them to you tomorrow.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

Had already removed some parts. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• meg parts.jpg
    meg parts.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 195
  • meg parts2.jpg
    meg parts2.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 190
Forgot I took this one, gives a better indication of the size.

Attachments

• Meg can.jpg
    Meg can.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 191
Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Awesome! Thank you very much RDKing2 for pics of the packaging.

Well Megatron arrived over the weekend they arrived friday night, since the seller and his brother made the trip by shipping them to me, they picked up Megatron thursday, then shipped both Megatron and optimus together friday night, and damn this was amazing experience putting both together. which took me a few days, there so much to do hahaha

The boxes of both statues all 5 of them lol

Bottom of the base

Megatron displayed with normal hand

Megatron displayed with fusion cannon arm

Megatron displayed with extended fusion cannon arm

all hail Megatron

Both Optimus and Megatron set up

just need the protect and destroy poster to complete my transformers shelf

Does anyone know if Prime is planing to release another Megatron that's based on designs from T1-T3?

My goal is Optimus first (Jetfire), but I'm hoping that Prime 1 has something in the works for another Megatron (T1-T3 style).

Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

I just noted some differences in the Megatrons shipped out from this run.

Just to verify: These were shipped out in batches, correct?

I have two now, and the battery component on the two heads are different.

Last edited:
Back