Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if yours came with a glue but my DOTM OP came with one. Mine had a break and that glue instantly fixed it. If not you can always use crazy glue.

mine came with several breaks, all easily fixed except the arm is heavier and i wasn't sure crazy glue would be strong enough

I suggest drilling a small hole in each end of the break, then gluing a small metal rod in each end as well before gluing the two pieces together.
That will help support the weight.
Also try sanding both ends to roughen up the surface for the glue to "bite" better.
Use Loctite apoxy glue and it will never separate again.

I suggest drilling a small hole in each end of the break, then gluing a small metal rod in each end as well before gluing the two pieces together.
That will help support the weight.
Also try sanding both ends to roughen up the surface for the glue to "bite" better.
Use Loctite apoxy glue and it will never separate again.

thank you, i will give it a try

Received my PRIME ONE MEGATRON today, I couldn't believe it I checked the tracking number and it said delivered this morning left package on deck. I just about had a hart attack, looked out the front door and there it was, A$2500.00 statue cause I am from CANADA and the fedex guy never even rang the door bell, or anything.

i could use some help from anyone in here

i got a great deal and am now a proud owner of this amazing piece. only problem, it was a bumpy ride to my place, he came pretty banged up but its fixable.

can anyone recommend some STRONG glue for gluing the arm back on?? any recommendations would be awesome!!

View attachment 262209

two part epoxy is pretty strong (gorilla makes easy to use two part epoxy glue)

Received my PRIME ONE MEGATRON today, I couldn't believe it I checked the tracking number and it said delivered this morning left package on deck. I just about had a hart attack, looked out the front door and there it was, A$2500.00 statue cause I am from CANADA and the fedex guy never even rang the door bell, or anything.

Crazy... Dont they need you to sign something?

Thank goodness you have it.
Now get those pics up.
Congrats!

Not sure why I didn't need to sign anything, its strange Ill have to call FEDEX. Anyways the statue is in perfect condition except It looks like the gold paint is very dull looking. The Gold on other peoples statues looks way brighter, is the Pictures people post touched up or is the Gold paint suppose to look dull? Also something seems to wrong with the head, the top of his head where the center comes down by the nose looks like its off not straight.

Got some custom Acrylic cases made. Found a bar table at IKEA 27 1/2" X 27 1/2. Fits perfect and going put some plywood around the table and paint and add lights to make it look nicer. These statues are GREAT but hell you sure need a lot space. I guess the PAX system at ikea is another good idea, but I have cats so need everything inclosed.

Turns out no replacement parts for Megatron, oh well I got a pretty good credit and happy with the way the handeled the problem. I am going to just direct from side show for now on, at least they take of you if something is wrong.

Thanks Ashley at SIDESHOW for your help.

Phone them up and report the guy, because that is outrages

Got some custom Acrylic cases made. Found a bar table at IKEA 27 1/2" X 27 1/2. Fits perfect and going put some plywood around the table and paint and add lights to make it look nicer. These statues are GREAT but hell you sure need a lot space. I guess the PAX system at ikea is another good idea, but I have cats so need everything inclosed.

Turns out no replacement parts for Megatron, oh well I got a pretty good credit and happy with the way the handeled the problem. I am going to just direct from side show for now on, at least they take of you if something is wrong.

Thanks Ashley at SIDESHOW for your help.

Is the replacement part you're looking for still the head?

If they can't help you, you can always buy the bust.

I ordered the Final Battle Dameged bust and I can live with head I have now, Its not that big of a deal and its not damaged, just crooked just above the nose piece not very noticeable, the girlfriend said she liked it that way. lol.

I managed to strike a deal for Megatron for 1,300 British pounds, since I am paying down DOTM optimus which will cost about 2,000 pounds, so overall the 2 will have cost 3,600 pounds within the UK including shipping, since both will be shipped together next April very excited to own both at the same time, defiantly the dream pair to have. And no custom fees thankfully, someone who I am buying optimus off will get both shipped to me. Going to be a crazy day when all 5 boxes gets shipped at the same time lol

I will be selling my Prime1 Megatron unfortunately if anyone is interested. I don't have the original boxes and the arm came damaged(clean break) but I've fixed it

Saw something about a DOTM Megatron in planning stages at SF. Anyone know more about this?
A while back, prime 1 studios posted a pic of upcoming Transformer maquettes, including DOTM Megatron, DOTM Sentinal Prime, AOE Stinger, and DOTM Shockwave.

A while back, prime 1 studios posted a pic of upcoming Transformer maquettes, including DOTM Megatron, DOTM Sentinal Prime, AOE Stinger, and DOTM Shockwave.

Thanks. Looked all over the P1 website and found nothing. Is that pic still around?

Back