Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate, I'm in already! Fantastic quality. Looking forward to seeing the starscream reveal.[/QUOTE]

cheapest is popculcha over east for 2400 as far as I know if its same price as megs and they let u do a payment plan. . going thru sideshow usa would cost more due to import duties I would guess.

:lol I know right. These will be well worth it though. I'm still keeping my SSC Ex Prime though. Nice to have both. :D

I really like the SSC Prime, many collector who don't own it thinks the statue sucks, but people who own it knows that's not the case. He got the most compliments from my non collector friends when they see my statues. I don't have the problem with the statue itself, the problem is SSC stop at one, they just did OP and done.

If space is not an issue I'd keep him but with Prime1 Megatron, OP, and Bumblebee that I'll be getting, he most likely has to go unfortunately.

Here you go!
he use the shield at the beginning

Ah thank you man, I need to watch it again.

Optimus is going to sell out so fast, I can feel it!

Depends on the ES, I believe OP will have a higher ES than megatron, but I hope the ES will be the same.

I'm hoping the shield can be dropped, not that I don't like it, just I think a free hand with the sword would look good.

I agree, with $2k we better have some options, hope we'll get a gun too.

I really like the SSC Prime, many collector who don't own it thinks the statue sucks, but people who own it know that's not the case. He got the most compliments from my non collector friends when they see my statues. I don't have the problem with the statue itself, the problem is SSC stop at one, they just did OP and done.
I had mine in the box for the longest time due to not sorting out a display for him. He always looked skinny in pictures and when i knew Prime were making a new prime i listed mine. I took him out of the box to check him over one more time and he looked really great. Doesn't look skinny when it's in front of you. I cancelled the advert and started work on making some things better. I got rid of most of the rubbish attempt at battle damage and added my own. I also used weathering dyes like oil etc to make him look more like the film. He looks great now and no way will i sell him.

I had mine in the box for the longest time due to not sorting out a display for him. He always looked skinny in pictures and when i knew Prime were making a new prime i listed mine. I took him out of the box to check him over one more time and he looked really great. Doesn't look skinny when it's in front of you. I cancelled the advert and started work on making some things better. I got rid of most of the rubbish attempt at battle damage and added my own. I also used weathering dyes like oil etc to make him look more like the film. He looks great now and no way will i sell him.

what would you do in my position? I can get ssc for 1600 Australian or prime1 for 2400 Australian. is it worth 800 more??

what would you do in my position? I can get ssc for 1600 Australian or prime1 for 2400 Australian. is it worth 800 more??

Oh if i had to just have one it would be prime 1 for sure. It's the best statue by a mile, but i'm not buying into the SSC one is junk. Most of the ones saying it don't have it and have probably never seen it in person. But yeah get the Prime 1. :hi5:

Oh if i had to just have one it would be prime 1 for sure. It's the best statue by a mile, but i'm not buying into the SSC one is junk. Most of the ones saying it don't have it and have probably never seen it in person. But yeah get the Prime 1. :hi5:

yeah its hard hey, I actually like the rotf chest design more than the dotm. would love a pic of em beside each other.

a big gun would definite get me over the line.

are these photos def w.i.p.?? would love to see how much better it can get once finalised!!

yeah its hard hey, I actually like the rotf chest design more than the dotm. would love a pic of em beside each other.

a big gun would definite get me over the line.

are these photos def w.i.p.?? would love to see how much better it can get once finalised!!
Looks pretty much finished to me. I'm sure nextlevel would know more though. I'm hoping for the gun as well. I just hope we get to have this in our collections this year or early next.

Yeah the other funny thing to bear in mind is this. If you go onto the ssc thread there's heaps of ppl that say that it looks heaps better in person than in photos. So If this looks awesome in photos, just imagine how good it must be in person! Food for thought!

Yeah the other funny thing to bear in mind is this. If you go onto the ssc thread there's heaps of ppl that say that it looks heaps better in person than in photos. So If this looks awesome in photos, just imagine how good it must be in person! Food for thought!
:exactly:

I don't think he looks good in pictures but man is he impressive in person. Now Prime 1's looks amazing in pictures so i'll be drooling when i see it in person. Probably spend a week just staring at it. :lol

Can you post foto of your oil Optimus ? Love to see how it looks

cheapest is popculcha over east for 2400 as far as I know if its same price as megs and they let u do a payment plan. . going thru sideshow usa would cost more due to import duties I would guess.

Yeah that's where I have Megs PO'd. I used some of my Popcultcha pennies and got the 10% discount, I will get the entire line through them.

That gun is effing big! I was on the fence for a while but when I saw more pics here I couldn't help it haha

Are you getting the g1 megatron as well?

im tossing up between prime1 prime and g1 megs, cant afford both. :(

waiting for more photos of both in the next few months.

every guy I know who has bought the g1 prime has raved about it, its huge and no-one else does em. the guy at infinity said they plan to do a 12 foot devastator!!

Yeah that's where I have Megs PO'd. I used some of my Popcultcha pennies and got the 10% discount, I will get the entire line through them.

so when is the etd on megs through them??? ill have to come have a squiz when u get it.

well that's what I said too, most ceilings are lower than that. I reckon 8 foot would be plenty. :)

018dtrash-repairs-no-such-thing-as-a-tree-too-big.png
:lol

Back