Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't they say that a REALLY long time also?...Im tempted to call BS on that.

I doubt an ES is ever coming for this piece, and it's probably SS that made that call. If their was one coming shouldn't it say TBD on the product page?

From what I've seen over the years, anything labeled "limited edition" stays that way. SS is looking to soak this piece for as much as they can.

Chris

hey Chris. saw this in person. you won't be disappointed ES or not.

even the iron child didn't impress me as much as this piece.

best,
James.

hey Chris. saw this in person. you won't be disappointed ES or not.

even the iron child didn't impress me as much as this piece.

best,
James.

That is not the point. If it is limited the floor will never drop on it. If it is limited there isn't a ceiling and people will always want it. I bought one and if I ever want to sell it, I want what I paid atleast. If 1200 of them exists then good luck getting what you paid (might take 3 years before they dry up like the cinemaquette stuff on ebay).

Look at the Ninja Turtles statues for example. Between the ex and regular there was only 1000 of each character at $200 at the time of release. $200 is allot more affordable to the masses then 2K. I sold my set of four for $2800 last month!

Last edited:
it depends on why you collect.

what I'm saying to Chris is he won't be disappointed if he bought megatron.

well worth what is being asked IMHO.

It may be well worth it but if the need arose to unload it would you loose money on the open addition? I don't know honestly.

I dont think these are going to be as abundant as the dreaded word open ES sounds. However i get where Chris and others are coming from. This open ES is crap and i just benefited from.it myself My waitlist for an LSF ironman just converted. However i just got on the wl a couple months ago... ive been on the lsf wolverine list longer that this ironman. It was supposed to be sold out. Nope SS is still making them. I dont care as much because i love the statue but others that have had him for quite some time and took the plunge right away should be a.little irritated . It definitely devalues the product. Although we think.at times well keep a statue, forever people change focus and sell often as well.

Hi All,

I have seen this in my LCS ie Shioktoys who manage to get the prototype for display. It is one of the most awsome piece I ever seen. I never wanted to order this as I want OP only. But I cave in after seeing this in person. FYI I was advise that there will be an ES whic is 200 for Asia (excluding Japan) and 400 for usa and europe. But this is not confirmed.

Pic from i phone.

image_zps6f46d7cf.jpg

Hi All,

I have seen this in my LCS ie Shioktoys who manage to get the prototype for display. It is one of the most awsome piece I ever seen. I never wanted to order this as I want OP only. But I cave in after seeing this in person. FYI I was advise that there will be an ES whic is 200 for Asia (excluding Japan) and 400 for usa and europe. But this is not confirmed.

Pic from i phone.

image_zps6f46d7cf.jpg

thanks for the pix
Prime1 told me thats the actual product you saw at the shop!:wink1:
as you may know this will be release soon in Japan next month.

Yes Shiok got it from SGTCC for display temporarily. It is as big as Wolf Predator. The details are crazy, I never seen anything like this. I hope the production piece can be almost the same.

My only gripe is the light up eyes uses battery and the metallic paint could be shinier. Nevertheless it is really impressive.

It is one of the most awsome piece I ever seen.

:exactly:

I've seen some say they aren't a fan of the movie design. So they'd rather have this in their display?

G1-Megatron_1301774239.jpg
:rotfl

I love G1 but this statue is just out of this world good and the detail is unmatched imo. I for one can't wait to own this statue. :yess:

I'm grateful that I'm not a transformer fan.

Otherwise, I'd have to have this.

:lol

I didn't plan on spending this much before SDCC. I couldn't believe it when i saw it on the video. Oh well it's only money eh? :D

Well for me, if I like it I spend upto $3k if I have to. You only live once! Thats why there are flex pays and interest free Credit Cards to help support big purchases.

Back