Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may hunt down the Japanese EX. At least it will come numbered and have the matrix with it. I may have to pay a premium, but it's better than buying the SS 2k rip off version with no incentive. This open ES crap on every large scale piece is really starting to tick me off. Especially since most of what I collect is large scale stuff.

Chris

I agree with Chris!

I'd be all over this if it were limited weathe 300 or 800. 2K for a collectable that will be available for a very long time is not a collectable IMO.... it takes some of the preceived value out of it.

I've said it before and i'll say it again. I like numbers like everyone else but that will not stop me buying something i love. I couldn't give a crap what it's worth after i've bought it. I know some do but this will be mine with a number or without. :yess:

Most collectibles I would agree jay but I don't frequently spend 2gs on a collectible.... but when I do, I like them to be limited. Sound familiar? :lol

Most collectibles I would agree jay but I don't frequently spend 2gs on a collectible.... but when I do, I like them to be limited. Sound familiar? :lol

:lol I've only got 1 statue that cost $2k myself. I just love the look of this statue so much that i'll let the number thing slide. I understand why some won't and that's fine. I'm pretty sure they won't be selling 1000's of these at $2k though.

optimus prime -2000-2200 with payment plan from sideshow maybe better than 1800-2000 cash from others.

:lol I've only got 1 statue that cost $2k myself. I just love the look of this statue so much that i'll let the number thing slide. I understand why some won't and that's fine. I'm pretty sure they won't be selling 1000's of these at $2k though.

No doubt there will be a limited amount made due to cost. If that's the case, why not just number it? Can't be that difficult to do. I know it may sound trivial, but it would be nice to see IMO. :peace

I think I may hunt down the Japanese EX. At least it will come numbered and have the matrix with it. I may have to pay a premium, but it's better than buying the SS 2k rip off version with no incentive. This open ES crap on every large scale piece is really starting to tick me off. Especially since most of what I collect is large scale stuff.

Chris

Hey heard that the Asia edition will have edition size,
But sideshow version still unknown probably will be open
Maybe you should get Japanese or the Asia version

https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci

What's the point of an edition size on the Asia version if the SS one is open, it just makes the limited edition Asian one worthless because they'll be plenty of SS versions floating around and buyers wont care which version it is so there goes your aftermarket price.

What's the point of an edition size on the Asia version if the SS one is open, it just makes the limited edition Asian one worthless because they'll be plenty of SS versions floating around and buyers wont care which version it is so there goes your aftermarket price.

There may be a slight variation to the Asian version maybe to the base. I don't know.

Hey heard that the Asia edition will have edition size,
But sideshow version still unknown probably will be open
Maybe you should get Japanese or the Asia version

https://www.hlj.com/product/PRS35370/Sci

That looks like the regular version. Theirs no mention of ES or the matrix being included with it. Also, it's selling for way to little for it to be the EX.

Chris

Prime 1 studio said they will "announce about the edition size" on their Facebook page soon.

Prime 1 studio said they will "announce about the edition size" on their Facebook page soon.

Didn't they say that a REALLY long time also?...Im tempted to call BS on that.

I doubt an ES is ever coming for this piece, and it's probably SS that made that call. If their was one coming shouldn't it say TBD on the product page?

From what I've seen over the years, anything labeled "limited edition" stays that way. SS is looking to soak this piece for as much as they can.

Chris

Back