Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The time for the release of these guys must be soon, were closing in on Feb ... has anyone received any sort of emails or heard any new news? :gah:

Guess the ex set ships at once? That could be near $200 shipping.

I am unsure. I bought each individually on a flex plan, but I used rewards on two of the four knocking them down to half price. I then split them up on different methods of payment so I didn't get blown up all at once. I only owe $100.00 on each now thankfully :D.

Interesting that three of the four turtles were waitlisted months ago. Now they are all back in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting that three of the four turtles were waitlisted months ago. Now they are all back in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People would have had the chance to cancel them now with the delays ... without penalty. I am still patiently awaiting this set ... I know they will be awesome!

Agh the pain is finally just about over. Had all 4 on flex pay for 8 months. Down to my last payment on each of these guys! Hopefully they ship soon :gah:

… there has been no recent rumblings on these guys and it looks like a lot of people canceled due to delays.

The trouble with NEC's is they look too much like toys, very plastic looking. These Prime figures look like the real thing.

Are you crazy?
I personally think that Neca kicks these asses all day
IMG_20170118_083342114.jpg

I've seen them in person at SDCC they are not shinny it's the lighting in the promo shots. They still look great but If they had the Neca sculpts they would be flawless.

to me these look cheap , no skin textures . Shiny looking toys

lol you seem upset that somebody called the Necas toys. Action figures ARE toys... and are typically made of cheap plastic.

Both sets have good likenesses, they sculpted off of different masks.

Let's call NECA turtles for what they are... toys. Theyre affordable to those that cant afford the real deal, or to people that aren't hardcore into TMNT, and chose not to drop the cash on a high end collectible. In statue form, theyre awesome, and perfect representation of the Henson turtles. I am very happy to be able own these!! NECA versions look a bit off, and on the skinny side. Their limbs are elongated, so they look naturally awkward. In the movie their faces show varying emotions, so people comparing portrait accuracy is a moot point. NECA chose that particular facial expression from the movie.

This scene looks like the expression P1 chose for Donnie.

2zgx5qs.jpg

Looks pretty spot on to me.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-donatello-statue-prime-1-902719-01.jpg

People are gonna forget all about the NECA turtles once these hit collectors hands. Wish these would ship out already! Im dying to get my hands on em. SS Rep said the ex set will ship out all together. Wonder if we get the same edition #'s?

Really? I got an email hours ago saying my reservation for Mikey is delayed until May. A lot of Prime 1s got delayed until may today, it seems.

Really? I got an email hours ago saying my reservation for Mikey is delayed until May. A lot of Prime 1s got delayed until may today, it seems.

Did you order an ex set? It could be possible the individual purchases are delayed, but the ex set is still on track. I now just recalled I asked the rep if the set is still on track, and they confirmed it still is. And this was a few days ago.

Back