Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200120_151456.jpg
20200120_151509.jpg
20200120_151420.jpg
20200120_151436.jpg

These were posted on the Prime 1 Facebook page by Ashley Ward, Just wanted to show people some new pics.

Thanks for the picrures.

Now, my opinion. This looks bad. He's tiny. Batman looks so much bigger than the rest.
Oh boy, I think that's it for me. Closer to cancel him than before. So if someone is on the waitlist - prepare for an email from sideshow.

Well the collector is adamantly defending on Facebook that there is no armpit issue. Even though their own photos (in addition to those above) clearly show that there is one. I guess it could be a slight optical illusion as it’s not the first time where a piece looks better in hand, but in this case I’m not so sure, as the early Chinese collectors had the same photos and they showed on video that the fabric wasn’t tight against the body.....so now the question is who to believe:dunno

Thanks for the picrures.

Now, my opinion. This looks bad. He's tiny. Batman looks so much bigger than the rest.
Oh boy, I think that's it for me. Closer to cancel him than before. So if someone is on the waitlist - prepare for an email from sideshow.

He’ll scale better with Aquaman as he was a tad small as well imo.

these photo's are pretty bad.. Batman's Head looks Ginormous.The Superman Arm Pit issue is un-questionably bad.A big blunder by Prime 1 IMO.

I'm still waiting on a video of someone actually showing trying to futz it around and fix it. Someone other than prime1 lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting on a video of someone actually showing trying to futz it around and fix it. Someone other than prime1 lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yep, those videos from Prime 1 were pretty much useless. They were made just to reduce the outcry regarding the armpit issue. And embarrassingly it actually worked for that purpose as many on the Facebook group took that as a fix even though it did not actually show them fixing the armpit issue!

It looks a case of Batman being overscaled to me. He's almost as big as some 1/2 scale pieces.

If the pics are correct he is undersized very badly! Wow so disappointed as I love the WW I just got but she looks close to him in proportions

It looks a case of Batman being overscaled to me. He's almost as big as some 1/2 scale pieces.

He’s big true, but no where near 1/2 scale. Especially in comparison to the P1 BVS 1/2 Trinity set that I have.

But WW, Cyborg, Flash and Batman are all a bit big, especially in relation to other 1/3 scales that I’ve got. The Training WW is also the same size.

If the pics are correct he is undersized very badly! Wow so disappointed as I love the WW I just got but she looks close to him in proportions

He certainly looks undersized in relation to most of the others in the line, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s actually accurately scaled, unlike the others in the line except for Aquaman.

Wow I?m glad I cancelled and was able to recover my nrd. Too bad this didn?t turn out like it was supposed to.

Wow I’m glad I cancelled and was able to recover my nrd. Too bad this didn’t turn out like it was supposed to.

I wish I could cancel as easily, but I’m already 5 into this line (well I will be once I receive Flash). Now to decide will I be more annoyed by having a hole in my display or having a potentially defective statue :dunno

I had really high hopes for this one. Even though I cancelled after initial pics came out, I was hoping I would be wrong and get this on the aftermarket down the road because I want a quality Cavell Supes. This is one of the worst releases from Prime I've seen. Major bummer.

I had really high hopes for this one. Even though I cancelled after initial pics came out, I was hoping I would be wrong and get this on the aftermarket down the road because I want a quality Cavell Supes. This is one of the worst releases from Prime I've seen. Major bummer.

You might be able to find a 1/2 scale version floating around. I love the Trinity set from Prime 1.

Wow this is very disappointing. I thought maybe the delay and lack of pictures was Prime1 fixing the issue, but I guess not. Also that heat vision head looks pretty bad as well, like if he?s smelling something that wreaks. Both HT and this one are just as disappointing, but for different reasons. Lots of money saved at least I guess is the silver lining :lol

Last edited:
20200121_113151.jpg

This is from another person on the P1 Facebook page with a much better photo. I'm tempted to keep mine now, and when it arrives and just display him away from the over sized Batman.

Back