Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if you had to pick one in blue and one in black...would it be Miller Blue / Lee Black or Miller Black / Lee Blue?
I was contemplating that myself, I already have the Miller Black.

I guess I would have to see the blue to know for sure but I'm leaning towards what is currently available because I don't know...it just feels to me like the black look is better on the Miller Batman because of how imposing it is.

But really with statues that look this good, there's no wrong answer.

I had no issue ordering the blue EX since the black variant will likely only come with one head sculpt and i like having extra display o portions when possible. This is such a great looking piece; I wanted to dislike it but it is too good.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Ex sould've been the grimacing head.

Oh and that EX head looks like it is definitely my favorite of the 3. ;)

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Imo the Ex is perfectly fine.

Though I've always been of the opinion that Exclusives should be nice little accent pieces, and that they shouldn't be so great as to impact the overall look of the statue. Or rather it should be a piece you can live without.

I've personally always hated the Ex or fail mentality, as it punishes those international (outside of the US) collectors who purchase the bulk of their pieces locally in order to save quite a bit in cash. I personally save anywhere between 25-50% from the cost of buying locally.

And honestly out of the 3 heads I actually do prefer the smile/smirk, but not enough to pay 25% more...especially when US (and Japan in this case) collectors only have to pay 5% more for the privilege.

I was so looking forward to this statue I just cant get past the tilt to the right at the waist and the head tilt, looks like he is falling over. He looks perfectly balanced in Lee's drawing.

Bat Rain.jpg

The 'naughty' part was that you didn't state in the first place that it was a referral link. And in these kind of posts it's usually not done.

I think I myself have done it by accident, but if you've done it intentionally..... I don't know if there are rules, but it's certainly bad form.

As it is people we're exchanging unwanted $20 codes if the person would use their referral links for the 2% in rewards.

Here it's like giving it with nothing in return.

Yeah, an exchange is fine and reasonable since both parties are benefiting, but when trying to use it for personal gain on an open pre-order, that's selfish and if you see anyone who does it, it should reported. Only affiliate links to help keep a group or forum running should be used, that or the regular link on it's own.

not feeling this one bit. its a FAIL as a HUSH piece. average batman statue at best. that portrait does nothing for me

ex ordered! My batman grail

Out of interest where did you order from?

$1009 on SS but on Collectibles Direct it's £1035(equivalent to $1421) we always have to pay rip of prices for stuff in this country.

I'd never display the smirking portrait. Don't like the look of a smiling Batman.

I like it and glad it's the ex as it's not a must have but nice bonus. I agree that batman doesn't often smile but it isn't a massive grin and it can almost look sinister in a good way

I like it and glad it's the ex as it's not a must have but nice bonus. I agree that batman doesn't often smile but it isn't a massive grin and it can almost look sinister in a good way

I have no issues with people liking it or displaying it. For me personally, it's a wasted EX. I don't like it at all and would never display a smiling or smirking Bats. I like my Bats grim and scary.

Same sculpt unless they make a new head sculpt like Nightwing.

Thanks for the clarification. Is that the plan as well for the Frank Miller piece? Same statue but with the blue costume and a different head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back