Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed that the cape is huge and sort of limits the way you can pose the statue but at the same time it is the sheer size of the entire statue, cape included, that makes everything so awesome and something you have to see in person to really appreciate how good it looks.

True, it's such an incredible statue...a lot to take in! Still deciding which of the portraits I like best.

real nice sj2106.. looks totally Awesome.Thanks for sharing.

A pleasure. I need to stop staring at it for a while. :lol

Got my delivery notice for last Friday...2 packages...I get a delivered notification then a rescheduled notification. So I go down the steps from my office(residential area) and nothing by side door...ok so both are re-scheduled right! I just figured the driver did not think anyone was there as my car was not in driveway as usual and decided not to lug the boxes out.

My re-schedule date is for today...so I meet the driver and get 1 box and I am standing there waiting for the second...and nothing...so I told him to check truck has to be there...of course it isn't. So now I get to fight with UPS tomorrow to find the missing box...I checked with neighbors and not left with them. This is going to suck!

Got my delivery notice for last Friday...2 packages...I get a delivered notification then a rescheduled notification. So I go down the steps from my office(residential area) and nothing by side door...ok so both are re-scheduled right! I just figured the driver did not think anyone was there as my car was not in driveway as usual and decided not to lug the boxes out.

My re-schedule date is for today...so I meet the driver and get 1 box and I am standing there waiting for the second...and nothing...so I told him to check truck has to be there...of course it isn't. So now I get to fight with UPS tomorrow to find the missing box...I checked with neighbors and not left with them. This is going to suck!
That's shocking.
Like every Prime 1 collector's nightmare.

Terrible! Good luck!!

Yeah...no way I see this ending well....any one know if Box 1 or Box 2 contained Batman himself? I am sure with my luck at the moment I will have the box with the base...So exciting!

Yeah...no way I see this ending well....any one know if Box 1 or Box 2 contained Batman himself? I am sure with my luck at the moment I will have the box with the base...So exciting!

Box B (2/2) is the base. My boxes were delivered on different days. Base came first. I bet it turns up as it is a big box to lose but good luck with it. I hope it all turns out for you.

Glad my waitlist converted a few weeks ago!
This thing is a monster! Rock solid on the base... no issues at all.

EOfuJAp.jpg

Box B (2/2) is the base. My boxes were delivered on different days. Base came first. I bet it turns up as it is a big box to lose but good luck with it. I hope it all turns out for you.

Well the good news is I have learned from my home driver that when they scan the package which is supposed to be done at the doorstep it sends GPS info in to the UPS system...so that they will be able to tell the exact house it was delivered to. Hopefully there will be a note waiting for me when I get to my office tomorrow from who ever received it :)

Well the good news is I have learned from my home driver that when they scan the package which is supposed to be done at the doorstep it sends GPS info in to the UPS system...so that they will be able to tell the exact house it was delivered to. Hopefully there will be a note waiting for me when I get to my office tomorrow from who ever received it :)

So you think it was delivered to a neighbour? Hopefully the GPS is accurate enough to tell you which house

So you think it was delivered to a neighbour? Hopefully the GPS is accurate enough to tell you which house

Yes...just not the neighbors on either side for a few houses as I checked as soon as I got the delivered text. Of course when I got the second box at my office it was a substitute driver as my main driver has been on vacation. Could be a block over however feeling more optimistic anyway.

I ended up returning it to SS as I didn’t want to keep the lean, they offered me a 60$ discount which is a joke. In order to fix this thing (which I am not capable of) I would have to send it out and it would probably cost an exra 500$

I ended up returning it to SS as I didn’t want to keep the lean, they offered me a 60$ discount which is a joke. In order to fix this thing (which I am not capable of) I would have to send it out and it would probably cost an exra 500$

They covered shipping costs for your return, yes?

What number was your statue?

I did the same move. Full Refund from SS.

Returned to SS. And re-ordered from Prime1 directly .....the replacement from Prime1 already arrived and looks great. Shipping was less then SS and arrived faster.
New statue- no lean and sits firmly in the key.

Good luck!

I did the same move. Full Refund from SS.

Returned to SS. And re-ordered from Prime1 directly .....the replacement from Prime1 already arrived and looks great. Shipping was less then SS and arrived faster.
New statue- no lean and sits firmly in the key.

Good luck!

Are you in the US? Did you have to pay import fees or anything?

For those that returned your statue to sideshow - can you tell me what was the # and if it was an exclusive? I want to see if they send me a returned statue - thanks in advance

Are you in the US? Did you have to pay import fees or anything?

Yes US. No import fees or anything. It was $160 and arrived faster then SS would. It was a joy dealing with Prime1 directly. Clearly SS and P1 aren't playing nicely and it's best to go directly to P1 for their statues.

Good luck.

The statue I returned was the EX #148

For those that returned your statue to sideshow - can you tell me what was the # and if it was an exclusive? I want to see if they send me a returned statue - thanks in advance

I would suggest canceling the order and order directly with P1. The $100 deposit will be gone, but shipping is cheaper so you'll make up for it there. Plus if anything goes wrong, you're dealing with P1 directly and not through SS.

My statue was 148 EX. SS was great with giving me a refund. I'm not sure who's the blame here, but it's clear SS and P1 aren't playing well.

I would suggest canceling the order and order directly with P1. The $100 deposit will be gone, but shipping is cheaper so you'll make up for it there. Plus if anything goes wrong, you're dealing with P1 directly and not through SS.

My statue was 148 EX. SS was great with giving me a refund. I'm not sure who's the blame here, but it's clear SS and P1 aren't playing well.

Thanks for the info- I'm in California and it is shipping on Monday, I will see how it goes with sideshow first on this order but I will probably order direct from them going forward

My friend received his yesterday and the hand with the grappling hook was broken so I will let him know about ordering from prime 1

Prime 1 is having a sale - I just bought the Dark Knight Returns Statue for $775 with the New US cheap shipping of $58 so I will see how that goes for taxes and custom fees

Back