Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easily my most anticipated piece in some time. I have limited space. I stick to the main Batfamily, not even villains that would open a huge worm hole. This I have to own, I absolutely love Hush. The definitive Modern Batman in my eyes. It has to be blue grey, if its not it isn't Hush.

Based on the cape and the WIP digital sculpt, this statue is going to be closest to this Jim Lee artwork (that was also used as cover to the HUSH Unwrapped Hardcover), so yes, he'd most probably be on a gargoyle. TWO GARGOYLES, unless Prime1 makes it more practical.

40944dc394b7708926661dba592ff8c3--jim-lee-batman-batman-hush.jpg

21272630_10155597241730050_2288546657625404538_n.jpg

18404252_10158561463460431_4770216660745390811_o.jpg

No doubt, HM.

I would say thats the closest Jim Lee artwork this statue is based on, too.

Based on the cape and the WIP digital sculpt, this statue is going to be closest to this Jim Lee artwork (that was also used as cover to the HUSH Unwrapped Hardcover), so yes, he'd most probably be on a gargoyle. TWO GARGOYLES, unless Prime1 makes it more practical.

40944dc394b7708926661dba592ff8c3--jim-lee-batman-batman-hush.jpg

21272630_10155597241730050_2288546657625404538_n.jpg

18404252_10158561463460431_4770216660745390811_o.jpg

I will take that in a heart beat. Based on this pose, I think this will look best displayed on a top shelf.

A bunch of Prime 1's Arkham line has bases with multi-headed statues. I see no reason they wouldn't have both gargoyles. This thing is a beast of a piece.

Very close to being the 1/3 full sculpt alternative to SSC's PF.

A bunch of Prime 1's Arkham line has bases with multi-headed statues. I see no reason they wouldn't have both gargoyles. This thing is a beast of a piece.

I know. That "make it more practical" line was intended to make light of the WW on Horse scenario :)

Full Sculpt all day IMO. The pajama look on the Batman PF just kills it for me personally :(

Full Sculpt all day IMO. The pajama look on the Batman PF just kills it for me personally :(

Same here, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I like mixed-media and there are a lot of well-tailored suits/costumes for PFs, but I live in a very humid country where I have to do a lot of maintenance work to keep fabric and pleather from flaking and getting molds. I'm fine with ordinary fabric (non-spandex like with Bane's pants, OG Joker's 3-piece suit) and pleather capes (particularly black ones) as they can easily be replaced; but the suits, jackets, pants, and trunks made of pleather would be very difficult to replicate.

Via P1 FB... (Kelvin Loke)

Hi guys

Understanding the frustration that many felt about the Batman Beyond variant, J would like to give a heads up on the variants for D.C. License that are currently in development. This is in hope able to help you guys. Variants are unfortunately required as Prime1 also does many risky and less popular characters or licenses to satisfy each fanbase. Each variant has been thoroughly thought through and made in a very unique style to attract a certain group of collectors without taking the shine away from the original sculpt.
Here is the confirmed list
1. Arkham Nightwing Red version - new headsculpt. Very limited run.
2. Arkham Knight Batmobile 1966 skin version. Very limited run.
3. Arkham Knight Batmobile 1970 skin version. Very limited run.
4. Frank Miller Batman blue version - completely new sculpt and base.
5. Hush black Batman. Very limited run.
6. Hush Superman black version - new bearded headsculpt. Very limited run.
Edition size/ run has not been determined yet. So far these are the only variants that are confirmed. Prime1 will keep you guys posted on any variants as and when it is confirmed. Hope this has been helpful.

Awesome news, I was really hoping for this. The black variant will probably be the ultimate Batman for me.
I hope it's not released too long after the blue one though, considering how long it's taking with the blue one already...

Awesome news, I was really hoping for this. The black variant will probably be the ultimate Batman for me.
I hope it's not released too long after the blue one though, considering how long it's taking with the blue one already...

The black variant would be the only one I'm interested in.

The black variant would be the only one I'm interested in.

Yes, I'm not purchasing the blue one either, just wanna see how good the sculpt/paint app is.

Black variant, that's another story entirely :yess:

^^ black is my go to as well, but ever time I see a blue version with the right shading it looks spectacular and really pops. Need to see both before deciding. Since these are just paint variants maybe P1 will release both simultaneously.

Back