Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1:2 TDK Bale Batman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karnis

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Kelvin Loke on FB:

"Ps I don't know when the dk bale Batman is coming out but it is coming." "Dk to go with joker" confirms 1:2 scale.

No comment on pre-order availability.

Let the speculation begin. :wave

Wish it was the Begins suits over TDK version. Yes, I know it wouldn't match, but the Begins suit is so much better. One of the biggest mistakes Nolan made next to having Bruce fight crime for only one year before retiring for eight years was changing that suit.

I wish somebody would ask them if they still plan on making 1/2 scale busts of TDK Joker and Batman?

Wish it was the Begins suits over TDK version. Yes, I know it wouldn't match, but the Begins suit is so much better. One of the biggest mistakes Nolan made next to having Bruce fight crime for only one year before retiring for eight years was changing that suit.

Really? The Begins suit is poodoo next to the TDK/TDKR suit. The neck is too stiff on the Begins suit and it bunches up a lot. It looks too soft and rubbery. The TDK/TDKR suit looks like armor and on top of that it's far more functional. It doesn't come close to the elegance or design of the Keaton or Kilmer suits, but it's really awesome. I think the Begins suit might be my least favorite of all them, except the heated suit or whatever it was in Batman & Robin.

Really? The Begins suit is poodoo next to the TDK/TDKR suit. The neck is too stiff on the Begins suit and it bunches up a lot. It looks too soft and rubbery. The TDK/TDKR suit looks like armor and on top of that it's far more functional. It doesn't come close to the elegance or design of the Keaton or Kilmer suits, but it's really awesome. I think the Begins suit might be my least favorite of all them, except the heated suit or whatever it was in Batman & Robin.

Eh....Begins version looks more like Batman to me. The bulkiness of the suit allowed Batman to play "The Intimidation Game" better. The chest logo was also very much like that of the comics during that mid 2000s' era. TDK version was more Bikeman than Batman. I never could get past the skinny neck and plate separation on that suit.

The EB Batman is the best thing we've ever gotten as far as BB suits go. Sadly, it is not very popular. The TDK armor happens to be more liked because of reasons I will never understand. It wasn't crap looking of anything, it's just not very Batman like. Iconic enough though. I can see now why Nolan wanted that look, as his approach was completely different to the other Bat-movies

Still, Keaton is the ****ing Batman. Can not wait to see these guys take on it in 1/2, which I will definitely get!

That's right. Even better then, as my space is somewhat limited ATM.

Would have loved to see a 1/2 for sure.

Begins>TDK suit for me too. Begins Suit still had the intimidating factor, IMO, which is what Batman should be. The neck maybe stiff on Begins suit but that panther neck has this silhouette that's perfect. TDK Suit is like Batman's downgraded to an ordinary street-level vigilante. I don't see any special armor. I see a custom biker suit with cape and ears. Maybe it was designed to blend with his new bat-pod. Well Nolan definitely went for functionality over looks, but it's unfortunate for Begins suit fans like me that the popularity of TDK movie made people appreciate the first suit less and the new suit more. But then of course, to each is own.

I wanted him to go back to the original suit in TDKR after Bane stripped him of the TDK one. Would've made sense too since it was built to take more of a beating, and the speed and agility didn't do anything against Bane the first time around, why not try the extra armor.

I wanted him to go back to the original suit in TDKR after Bane stripped him of the TDK one. Would've made sense too since it was built to take more of a beating, and the speed and agility didn't do anything against Bane the first time around, why not try the extra armor.

I said this back in 2012 when Rises came out. It would've been symbolic going back to the old suit like things were coming full circle. To be perfectly honest, I just wish they never changed it to batman begins with.

I disagree about the suit.

Back