Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow lied....

Henry-Cavill-Angry.gif

I got charged, but it didn't ship.

Mine still hasn't shipped either. Hopefully it's not going to take them a week to get it out. I should know better by now, but it still pisses me off when they charge for something they don't even have yet.

Mine still hasn't shipped either. Hopefully it's not going to take them a week to get it out. I should know better by now, but it still pisses me off when they charge for something they don't even have yet.

My sentiments exactly, especially when I chatted with them on Thursday and asked them if they would charge in full IF it was going out on Friday.

You would think someone would know that there was a delay by Thursday afternoon.

I understand accidents happen, so I'm not uber pissed. Just disappointed, especially when I was pretty amped to have it by next week. :(

My sentiments exactly, especially when I chatted with them on Thursday and asked them if they would charge in full IF it was going out on Friday.

You would think someone would know that there was a delay by Thursday afternoon.

I understand accidents happen, so I'm not uber pissed. Just disappointed, especially when I was pretty amped to have it by next week. :(

Yeah, it's not like I desperately need this by a certain day, but this is probably the 4th or 5th item in the past year that they've shipped several days to over a week after charging me. It's really only annoying because I'm thinking of when it'll be here if it ships the same day they charge me. Sometimes it's the difference between getting it the same week or having to wait several more days to get it due to the weekend.

Yeah, it's not like I desperately need this by a certain day, but this is probably the 4th or 5th item in the past year that they've shipped several days to over a week after charging me. It's really only annoying because I'm thinking of when it'll be here if it ships the same day they charge me. Sometimes it's the difference between getting it the same week or having to wait several more days to get it due to the weekend.

Agreed and agreed. It's never happened to me until now (so I guess I'm thankful for that.)

Steve-Carell-This-is-the-worst.gif

This was me all day Saturday....

....and Sunday.

....and today.

Why Sideshow? Why?

I recall reading briefly that someone on facebook received their shipping notice so there should be pics soon, hopefully

Well, I'll be darned! :lol :rock Thanks for the pic.

My order says still processing. So that sucks. :( I was hoping to have it this week....not looking good.

My order still says processing. :mad: I need them to ship this today for me to have any chance of receiving it before the weekend.

Back