Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I got my notice as well and can't wait. I have not anticipated a piece this much in a LONG time. This is one of those few pieces (for me) that you dream about and then a company comes along and makes it better. Pending any QC concerns, this is going to be one of those pieces that you hold onto for life. So ridiculously excited for this.

I got my notification as well but I might have to push it back. Kinda tight on funds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap! These delays are causing some headaches.

Damn ...I might have to push one or two of these to next month to spread it out.

So you guys like the spiderman 2099 story?

I really enjoyed it. I felt it is was such a unique story and a great way to represent "Spider-Man of the future." O'Hara's powers and suit (oh, do I love that suit and its design) always stood out and impressed me.

The original run doesn't age great, BUT some of the recent crossover events like Timestorm were a great re-introduction of the character, IMO.

Long story short: Yes. :lol

Called Sideshow CS today. Got them to charge the remaining balance tomorrow (I was on Flex), and they said it should be shipping same day. :rock

I forgot to ask CS, but can anyone chime in with what they got quoted for shipping costs? Preferably someone on the East Coast (U.S.)

Called Sideshow CS today. Got them to charge the remaining balance tomorrow (I was on Flex), and they said it should be shipping same day. :rock

I forgot to ask CS, but can anyone chime in with what they got quoted for shipping costs? Preferably someone on the East Coast (U.S.)

My shipping charge is $42.28 to TX. I just got off the phone with SS and I have to wait for the next batch of EX to come in before I can payoff the $72.27 I owe. The rep said only a small batch came in. I can't wait to see pics of yours. Please do an unboxing! This is my first P1 piece.

Got hit with $178.65 for shipping, but I am international (Guam for the curious). A little more than the Sideshow Groot, so this sucker is HUGE. Can't wait for him to come in. This is also my first P1 statue.

Got hit with $178.65 for shipping, but I am international (Guam for the curious). A little more than the Sideshow Groot, so this sucker is HUGE. Can't wait for him to come in. This is also my first P1 statue.

That's quite a bit in shipping, but it shouldn't really be a surprise.

I remember it cost me $180 USD to get the Armored Batman shipped to me.

$78 to pa

Back