Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question: my son wants to order this for me as a gift, he put himself on the waitlist for the exclusive on Friday. The waitlist status bar says great but he wants to start payments so he doesn't get hit in one shot. If he orders the regular and does payments, can the payment plan get transferred to the exclusive if it converts?

Yes you just need to contact Sideshow and they can transfer the payments over to the EX if it converts.

Well, I just put myself on the waitlist. This is going to be my first statue; I never mess with my hot toys anywayd, so it makes sense that a static, dynamic pose is preferable. How is prime 1s QC?

Well, I just put myself on the waitlist. This is going to be my first statue; I never mess with my hot toys anywayd, so it makes sense that a static, dynamic pose is preferable. How is prime 1s QC?

I have yet to own any P1 statues. DKR Batman will be my first and this will be my second. I've seen them in person and from what most collectors say their QC is outstanding. I'm looking forward to see what else they make.

I have yet to own any P1 statues. DKR Batman will be my first and this will be my second. I've seen them in person and from what most collectors say their QC is outstanding. I'm looking forward to see what else they make.

Great to hear. I would like to have XM pieces as an option, but getting it to the US is just too pricey.

Hope this converts... I will probably order venom soon.

The quality was amazing on the one piece I own of theirs. They're impressive, much like XM - I give XM the edge because of packaging.

Great to hear. I would like to have XM pieces as an option, but getting it to the US is just too pricey.

Hope this converts... I will probably order venom soon.

Most XM statues become available after the hype wears off. Only a few have remained high Black widow, Magneto etc.

The quality was amazing on the one piece I own of theirs. They're impressive, much like XM - I give XM the edge because of packaging.

I'm probably going to have most of their New 52 statues as well. Looking forward to Prime 1 taking over my shelves.

Most XM statues become available after the hype wears off. Only a few have remained high Black widow, Magneto etc.

I'm probably going to have most of their New 52 statues as well. Looking forward to Prime 1 taking over my shelves.

I have the Grimlock w/ Optimus piece, and it's is crazy.

Which New 52 piece are you going for?

I have Flash on PO. Looks stunning. I may end of up canceling though with the rate of **** I've had coming. :lol

I have the Grimlock w/ Optimus piece, and it's is crazy.

Which New 52 piece are you going for?

I have Flash on PO. Looks stunning. I may end of up canceling though with the rate of **** I've had coming. :lol

I wish I had gotten Bumblebee.

And I'm planning on getting Green Lantern, Flash, WW and Batman. Maybe Superman too. I really want a 1/4 JLA line up and the SS PF's just don't do it for me.

But I don't have any other PO's besides DKR Batman and Spidey 2099. I'm trying to "focus" lol

My waitlist converted and was able to get sideshow to convert my original po of the collector edition to exclusive so the Nrd and payments didn't change

They might have just gotten more stock allocated. Looks like the release date was pushed back to around christmas, too.

Delay notices just went out for Venom and Anti-Venom. I hope 2099 doesn’t meet with the same terrible fate.

Didn't get a delay notice for my Spider-Man 2099 order, so maybe it was not affected. We shall see ....

Oh well ...got the email, too. Might be a good thing ...less to pay for this month and December. Slightly disappointed.

Got a notice that Spidey 2099 will be arriving to Sideshow about the second week of January. Can't wait for it to come in.

Back