Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want this guy but SSC won't accept my billing address. Need to get this sorted so I can get on the wait list for that exclusive [emoji6]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine converted too!

I wasn't expecting this converting until it was already shipping. So now my question is ...if this is still in the Pre-Order stage, then do we only pay the NRD? SSC won't be asking us to pay the full amount, right?

I'm thinking YES to the NRD ...and NO to the full amount, but wanted to check with others.

Mine converted too!

I wasn't expecting this converting until it was already shipping. So now my question is ...if this is still in the Pre-Order stage, then do we only pay the NRD? SSC won't be asking us to pay the full amount, right?

I'm thinking YES to the NRD ...and NO to the full amount, but wanted to check with others.

Correct.

Now how did we get so many conversions so early in the game?

I totally expected waitlists to convert much later ...mostly I thought once this started getting shipped. Mind you, I'm not complaining ...as mine converted too ...but I'm just curious.

Now how did we get so many conversions so early in the game?

I totally expected waitlists to convert much later ...mostly I thought once this started getting shipped. Mind you, I'm not complaining ...as mine converted too ...but I'm just curious.

Prime may have allocated a certain number to Sideshow, then added more when Sideshow sold those. The 1:2 Superman went to wait list for a little bit then went off the wait list when Sideshow got more available from Prime.

Prime may have allocated a certain number to Sideshow, then added more when Sideshow sold those. The 1:2 Superman went to wait list for a little bit then went off the wait list when Sideshow got more available from Prime.

Aaah, that makes sense. My mistake was thinking if its waitlisted with SSC that it must be waitlisted (or sold out) at Prime1 as well. Didn't stop to think that it wasn't waitlisted at Prime1.

or could be the usual fake sellout tactics ssc has been known to use.....Its probably computer programmed as are the conversions I'm sure.

It doesn't matter it's because SS or P1 blah blah blah, mine converted!!!

Have a great day people!

Congrats to all those converting! I think this is going to be a special piece!

Also I hope he fits in a Besta depth wise. Seems IKEA discontinued the taller Stuva frames which I was going to pick up this month :(

Sweet lord, how many people waitlisted this thing? Lol

If you wanted it, why didn't you order it? It was available for 2 weeks before it went to waitlist. What is it with people only wanting something when it sells out?

Sweet lord, how many people waitlisted this thing? Lol

If you wanted it, why didn't you order it? It was available for 2 weeks before it went to waitlist. What is it with people only wanting something when it sells out?
I always wait for items to hit waitlist. It might seem silly to some but for me it possibly helps keep the ES down (doubtful) and I have never had a piece not convert for me. SSC always seems to have about 10% hold back when they post their fake sell outs or waitlists. I always wanted it but it's just the way I order from them, right or wrong it's just my way. Plus sometimes ssc will put sales on pieces before they waitlist as well though I doubted that would happen with this one....lol

Back