Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't want to pay the NRD just yet, so I joined the waitlist for the EX.

I'll jump on the REG if my waitlist doesn't convert. I'm perfectly fine without the EX portrait ...so no biggie.

Didn't want to pay the NRD just yet, so I joined the waitlist for the EX.

I'll jump on the REG if my waitlist doesn't convert. I'm perfectly fine without the EX portrait ...so no biggie.

I did the same thing. I bet we will convert. This statue is just stunning.

It's part of his costume

Yep. SM_2099.jpg

Would it be worth it to join the waitlist for this one now?
Scared we missed out on the ex, and wondering if we should get the regular piece to be safe.

Scared we missed out on the ex, and wondering if we should get the regular piece to be safe.

Yeah man, I would say it would be worth it. This went to WL relatively quick and and usually once it gets closer to release people usually start cancelling out of "I bought it on instinct and realize I don't need it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, definitely jump on it NOW. And I'm willing to be that it will convert.

damn' this Statue is really nice.The detail is phenomenal and the base is extremely cool.The different colors light up function on the base is such a neat touch.Nice EX,the half uncovered portrait is boss.Congrats to everyone grabbing this guy.

Back