Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone said it was a partnership that prime 1 did in order to make the statue. Sideshow had the license and prime 1 did the production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If QC is there and this is what the products look like, I won't have a problem with that partnership.

If QC is there and this is what the products look like, I won't have a problem with that partnership.

According to a video on YouTube, the prototype we're being shown is painted by the same factory that will do the production piece. It will look as good or better than what we've seen.

That guy is a clown. Back when the PO for the new ssc Leo ex (tmnt) came out someone posted the link to his ebay selling it for 999$ or whatever it is. If you look at the rest of his listing they are just as ridiculous.

Wow. I'm curious if he/she actually sells anything at these ridiculous prices. :lol

Well that was quick, I wonder if Prime 1 was also selling them or was this only available through SSC?

Shouldn't SSC get a certain allotment that they'll sell?

Like say they only get 500 to sell out of the 750 of the edition size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back