Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO after putting some rewards towards it. Doubt we'll be seeing another 1/4 Scale statue of this guy anytime soon and this is an amazing piece already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else surprised this hasn't sold out yet? I thought it would be gone in one day for sure.

I'm a bit surprised though to me the exclusive isn't a necessity. Looks much better masked, IMO. Could have something to do with it still being available.

And that price.

Regular would work for me and could save a few dollar plus I've have never switched out alternate parts or head sculpts, but I'm an Exclusive whore and cant stay away from them.

This is the most fantastic Spider-Man statue I've ever seen. As a Batman collector I'm so tempted to get this guy as a standalone piece. I loved this comic back in the day.

This is the most fantastic Spider-Man statue I've ever seen. As a Batman collector I'm so tempted to get this guy as a standalone piece. I loved this comic back in the day.

I can't see how anyone can go wrong POing this. It looks so darn fantastic.

I'm really hoping for Prime 1 to make the Spidey's no one else will. Scarlet Spider (both Ben and Kaine), Superior Spidey, and of course Classic and a McFarlane would be ... Amazing!

What is the best book for this character? This statue has peaked my interest. Also, is anti venom part of this universe?

I had almost every Bowen statue. Too bad he went under. His work was always top notch.

He didn't go under. He had to stop producing statues temporarily because of his divorce. He's always said he wants to continue making Marvel statues around 2019-2020 once the divorce is finalized and things have settled.

What is the best book for this character? This statue has peaked my interest. Also, is anti venom part of this universe?
Well... I've read the some of the original 1992 run and his new series since 2014.

I really liked his appearances in Superior Spider-man #17-#19 and his parts in the Spider-verse event (his 2014 series).

There's about 3 years of stories I haven't touched of his original run tho and not to mention he was part of the Exiles team. All stuff worth the look up I think.
Anti-Venom is part of a different universe (ie. not the 2099 one.)

He's part of the main 616 universe right? Got back into comics after that arc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back