Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the EX today. I still don't have a regular suit Spider-Man statue because I haven't been happy with the choices but have wanted a 2099 Spidey for a long time so I had to get this one. Creeping prices are frustrating, but the sculpt and quality make it a little easier to bite the bullet and order. Plus, I like that Prime announces the ES at the time of preorder. I wish Sideshow would do that will all their pieces.

I'm waiting for a nice red/blue version too that isn't a duplicate in pose of something I already have. I think a movie version may appeal to me if one gets made.

I have pulled the trigger on this one too! Yihaa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the fence cause the price is daunting. Tbh I don't think we'll be getting another 1/4 Spidey2099 anytime soon and this one is amazing enough already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen this in person? If so, how well did they do covering up the neck seam line

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

although this looks to be an amazing piece and I will order it. I just cant see it selling all that well since this story line really is unknown to most and with the higher than normal price many will pass...

Of course what do I know and it will probable sell out tonight....lol which case I will have to jump on WL...

although this looks to be an amazing piece and I will order it. I just cant see it selling all that well since this story line really is unknown to most and with the higher than normal price many will pass...

Of course what do I know and it will probable sell out tonight....lol which case I will have to jump on WL...

So far according to posts on this forum and social media, this is a very popular piece.

Idk, when I see all these US folks buying lesser characters for more than this from XM, the ES might not be too ambitious. Time will tell.

So far according to posts on this forum and social media, this is a very popular piece.

He has also since light a spark of interest recently.

He was featured in 2 Spider-Man games in the last 6 years, appeared in a story arc of the Ultimate Spider-man TV series and a recent run in the comics so I don't think he's obscure as he was.

Idk, when I see all these US folks buying lesser characters for more than this from XM, the ES might not be too ambitious. Time will tell.

true.... One thing about it the competition is great and we're seeing characters we would never see before. Either way this will be in my collection.

Back