Statue Prime 1 Spider-Man 2099 Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if the Prime 1 statues are the hollow light weight stuff like the Man of Steel PF was? Or are they the good solid stuff?

They are hollow, but they are not light-weight. And they appear thicker than SS and XM pieces. (These statues have to be hollow, otherwise the weight would cause the cost to further sky rocket. Not to mention the shipping costs.)

Prime 1:

Sideshow and XM:

Note: The above pictures are not mine. They are from several statue groups on FB.

Prime1? Why does it say manufactured by Sideshow Collectibles?

It was done in partnership with SS. From what I've heard from the P1 guys, SS's involvement was needed for the license and distribution. Manufacturing and QC are still entirely done by P1.

It was done in partnership with SS. From what I've heard from the P1 guys, SS's involvement was needed for the license and distribution. Manufacturing and QC are still entirely done by P1.

Ty for answering. I was going to ask about the manufacturing and QC just now lol. Well, I POed this earlier and that was bothering me. Btw, beautiful piece of art...

Well damn, I thought this was gonna be at the $650 mark. So do I get this, or do I get two bowen statues and the doctor strange 1/6 figure....... for the same price......

So if you had to decide between getting this or getting the bowen silver surfer action version, bowen cable, and the hot toys doctor strange. What would you all go with? I feel like this is gonna be one of those statues that just skyrockets in price on the secondary market.

Really doubt it'll sky rocket at all. With 1500 reg being made I'm sure you'll be able to get one for retail once the statue comes out.

Bowens are cool. I have a few (given to me as gifts) but they're not something I'd spend my money on. That includes a strange hot toy. Just personal preference that's all. At the end of the day it's your money and what you want. Don't go off of what I or others on here say.

Ordered the EX today. I still don't have a regular suit Spider-Man statue because I haven't been happy with the choices but have wanted a 2099 Spidey for a long time so I had to get this one. Creeping prices are frustrating, but the sculpt and quality make it a little easier to bite the bullet and order. Plus, I like that Prime announces the ES at the time of preorder. I wish Sideshow would do that will all their pieces.

Love this piece! But at 700.00 no thanks will still own later for less. This is still a big Es and tons of regs coming soon. There will be plenty to go around when collectors need to liquidate forcsoace or life issues.

Happy my favorite Spidey got a awesome statue. Sad that the price is a steel toed boot in the nads. 😠

I used $100 in rewards to soften the blow. Couldn't pass this one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back