Statue Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that doesn't look as deep as the Hush line to me. It's only really the length of his stride on the base with a little extra behind and in front. Good on width to.

Very tempted by this but don't want to rush to pre-order. Have to see what else Prime 1 have have planned first.

Man, if I was a Zod fan, this would be mine. It is stellar and the heat vision portrait is a must IMO.

Wow this thing is insanely good!! congrats to those picking this up

Looks like they didn't change the collar but it still looks awesome. Both of the portraits are amazing.

“Kneel before Zod.“
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-37 General Zod from DC Comics. General Dru-Zod is a former Kryptonian military general and an enemy to Superman. Exiled to the Phamtom Zone by his people for treason, he survived the destruction of Krypton and swore revenge against the son of Jor-El. The Museum Masterline General Zod statue comes with interchangeable Left-arms and switchable base parts to give the iconic stands of General Zod.
The Exclusive version of MMDC-37EX: General Zod includes an additional Heat Vision portrait. Superman Fans don't miss your opportunity to own a General Zod in your collection.
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 33 inches tall [(H):84.6cm (W):42.7cm (D):47.7cm]
・One (1) designed theme base
・Two (2) interchangeable base parts
・Two (2) interchangeable left-arm
・One (1) Real Fabric Adjustable Cape
・One (1) Alternate Heat Vision Portrait (In the Exclusive Version Only)

EXCLUSIVE $1,149.00 USD

REGULAR $1,099.00 USD

View attachment 446535

View attachment 446536

View attachment 446537

View attachment 446538

View attachment 446539

View attachment 446540

View attachment 446541

Oh yea ...this is exceptional! Quite agree!

If I collected 1/3 scale, this would've been one for the collection.

Back