Statue Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they fix the collar obscuring half his face I'll be very tempted by this.

Yeah, I mentioned that earlier and still see it as an issue. It's the only knock on the piece I can see. Everything else looks great.

They usually listen and act on feedback pretty quickly so it would be a surprise if it's not fixed before pre-order. Not sure why they made it like that in the first place but everything else is very accurate to the source material.

GeneralZod_I_05.jpg

They usually listen and act on feedback pretty quickly so it would be a surprise if it's not fixed before pre-order. Not sure why they made it like that in the first place but everything else is very accurate to the source material.

GeneralZod_I_05.jpg

Agreed. Hopefully they make the change.

Good on Prime 1 for producing this piece, but I have to wonder if the demand is there.

Its a great looking statue...the problem isn't even the cost sometimes its the size....1/3 scale is too big to display for most collectors. I am getting Hush Superman as a Centrepiece but I cant add other 1/3 scales as they would gobble up prime display real estate. I prolly would've gotten Cyborg Superman in 1/4 Scale but he isn't a big enough interest for me to buy in 1/3 Scale. They are impressive pieces if you have the space for them.

Its a great looking statue...the problem isn't even the cost sometimes its the size....1/3 scale is too big to display for most collectors. I am getting Hush Superman as a Centrepiece but I cant add other 1/3 scales as they would gobble up prime display real estate. I prolly would've gotten Cyborg Superman in 1/4 Scale but he isn't a big enough interest for me to buy in 1/3 Scale. They are impressive pieces if you have the space for them.

Yeah, space and $$$ can run out quick if you go all in on a 1/3 collection.

This is such a killer piece!

But just not a character I'd spend an insane amount for. Now if it were 1/4 scale with the normal price for a PF, I'd be all over it.

Depending on what else Prime 1 reveal I might get this to go with the Hush Superman. Doesn't really bother me that they come from different source material, they should look good together.

The normal price for a PF is getting close to the price of a 1:3, ha ha.

What do you consider close?

If this was a PF, it would be in the $560 - $580 range. This 1/3 scale would be in the $900+ range before you add the shipping, no?

True, but that 1:4 Doomsday is $1200. I just don't think PFs are worth their price anymore. I would rather spend the extra $400 on a bigger scale and only buy a few.

I guess that's one viewpoint. But that viewpoint doesn't work for me. I have too many favorite Marvel and DC characters that I would like in statue form. There are great statues to be had in the lower scales, too (1/4, 1/5, 1/6). I just have to be picky and patient.

That Doomsday PF wasn't worth its price. I passed on it.

“Kneel before Zod.“
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-37 General Zod from DC Comics. General Dru-Zod is a former Kryptonian military general and an enemy to Superman. Exiled to the Phamtom Zone by his people for treason, he survived the destruction of Krypton and swore revenge against the son of Jor-El. The Museum Masterline General Zod statue comes with interchangeable Left-arms and switchable base parts to give the iconic stands of General Zod.
The Exclusive version of MMDC-37EX: General Zod includes an additional Heat Vision portrait. Superman Fans don't miss your opportunity to own a General Zod in your collection.
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 33 inches tall [(H):84.6cm (W):42.7cm (D):47.7cm]
・One (1) designed theme base
・Two (2) interchangeable base parts
・Two (2) interchangeable left-arm
・One (1) Real Fabric Adjustable Cape
・One (1) Alternate Heat Vision Portrait (In the Exclusive Version Only)

EXCLUSIVE $1,149.00 USD

REGULAR $1,099.00 USD

E425FFA0-9218-4A89-8643-75B4D0A439DC.jpeg

8F6B0481-A008-4353-9103-1C1320CDFF7C.jpeg

13AE42DF-D60F-4B33-A044-B7B28979A677.jpeg

7FF9974D-ADF8-47BB-8530-4D9DB8E8E7AA.jpeg

6C6341BE-7FB2-4DD1-B0D2-0462E4756934.jpeg

C29C455B-93A9-404A-A973-D787740D75F4.jpeg

10304BC5-13A0-4121-B4F4-F928694329F2.jpeg

Those two portraits are phenomenal as is the base and overall sculpt. Still think the collar obscures the head a little to much.

The base looks fairly compact compared to recent P1 statues. Surprised it says the depth is nearly 48cm...that's more than Hush Supes and Bats. I assume that's caused by his outstretched arm and not the base itself.

Those two portraits are phenomenal as is the base and overall sculpt. Still think the collar obscures the head a little to much.

The base looks fairly compact compared to recent P1 statues. Surprised it says the depth is nearly 48cm...that's more than Hush Supes and Bats. I assume that's caused by his outstretched arm and not the base itself.

2BDC78F7-AE54-4FE5-AA6A-1DA07F201425.jpeg

Back