Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d91.gif
d91.gif

d91.gif
d91.gif

The dot decals have hard edges, at least as far as I can tell, but at least they read well from a distance. Even in that second darkened photo, you can clearly see a separation between the black forehead dots and the brown ones. Excellent.

Skin looks appropriately glossy (or satiny, a happy medium). Hopefully these decals won't peel. Prime 1 seem to have learned their lesson not to botch the color scheme or dot shapes, so hopefully they've learned their lesson regarding proper sealer.

Base looks really well done, glad they went with more muted, natural colors. This might be the most realistic base work I've seen from them. Looking forward to seeing more.

Damn there's a lot of extra stuff on that table lol fingers crossed it lands in customers hands as perfect as possible...

you're not kidding. sorry Furious1. Better get your wallet ready :lol

the bright production shots look fantastic. But i like the dark picture with all the heads, you know why? Because when i see that tiny Limited Closed Mouth bust on the table and its looks pretty small, it's actually 15" tall. This point of reference highlights how outrageously large the full statue is.

:blissy

fb_img_1666618439400-jpg.604352

New photo from Yao Gu:

View attachment 604515

The user who shared yesterday's photos added a video from head-on, trying to see if that one can be shared.

The lighting seems a bit bright in that room, but the colours still look good.

Also, he doesn't seem as chubby as he did in the original promo pics . . . so either those pics did him no favours or they decided to slim him down a bit.

If the copies people get look like this I think folks will be well-pleased!

Thanks for sharing bud (y)

The lighting seems a bit bright in that room, but the colours still look good.
Yeah, that one looks processed. Updated the post with screenshots from a video. I think it's the same collector judging by the other pieces they have on the shelf, but two different accounts have been posting.

Looks great on the last photos but this looks like a prototype, showcase piece.
Hmm, good point. The abs do look like they have some extra shading compared to the group shot from yesterday.

I actually prefer how they look in the group shot because the torso pattern reads cleaner.

Back