Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wide open mouth is the same sculpt from big game so the dipple is likely gonna stay. However, why there's black in some of the big games is a head scratcher. Looks bad, that's one little thing I wouldn't mind them touching it up.
true but they are changing the teeth so hopefully they just look a little lower and give that some smoothening too

giphy.webp

I haven't posted here in probably 4-5 years now and I certainly haven't collected anything in that time. I was out of the hobby, content with my collection, yet almost willing to get rid of it entirely and be free.

This has now brought me back in. Call me very intrigued. It's the Predator I've waited my entire life for and I'm not so sure I can pass this up. I'd literally get rid of 90% of my other collection just to have this, and I might just have to do that. There's no way my wife would allow me to buy this and keep everything else so I might have to strike a deal to downsize in order to upgrade.

Welcome back marker. Think I've bought 2 statues in the last 4 years, Wonderwoman & another Iron Man.
Too expensive now for what you get but this is in a different league and worth all of its huge price tag.

Slightly off topic but any new updates about the Infinity Studios P1 JH?? Too much competition from the Prime 1??

Welcome back marker. Think I've bought 2 statues in the last 4 years, Wonderwoman & another Iron Man.
Too expensive now for what you get but this is in a different league and worth all of its huge price tag.
Thanks Col! Yea, it's been a while. It's nice seeing some of the old names still around that I remember.

I agree, the hobby got way too expensive too fast so I bowed out. But this is on another level altogether and all things considered, seems to be worth the asking price.

I haven't posted here in probably 4-5 years now and I certainly haven't collected anything in that time. I was out of the hobby, content with my collection, yet almost willing to get rid of it entirely and be free.

This has now brought me back in. Call me very intrigued. It's the Predator I've waited my entire life for and I'm not so sure I can pass this up. I'd literally get rid of 90% of my other collection just to have this, and I might just have to do that. There's no way my wife would allow me to buy this and keep everything else so I might have to strike a deal to downsize in order to upgrade.
Welcome back!

Good choice, this incredible statue is one for the times. It'll be a final piece for some and a beginning one for others ;)

Welcome back!

Good choice, this incredible statue is one for the times. It'll be a final piece for some and a beginning one for others ;)
Due to this piece along with the P2 1:3 announcement, Im now only doing 1:3s and Lifesize Busts. So between now and the releases of those guys, it's good bye 1:4's

Due to this piece along with the P2 1:3 announcement, Im now only doing 1:3s and Lifesize Busts. So between now and the releases of those guys, it's good bye 1:4's
Once you go big it's hard to go back LOL.

The amount of detail that goes into larger pieces has to be seen by the eye to really appreciate it's beauty. I'm 1/3+ all the way.

Once you go big it's hard to go back LOL.

The amount of detail that goes into larger pieces has to be seen by the eye to really appreciate it's beauty. I'm 1/3+ all the way.
Oath man. I have the CM and its ridiculous how much more detail is has over the SWS Maquette. Cant imagind how good this will look once released. Hope the P2 gets the samd treatment

With the rate these updates are coming in and the price.....I think they know they are on the very outer limit of 95% of the collecting world. They are REALLY wanting to sell that DX and by the looks they are not shifting..... at least not as fast as they thought they would.

I had the money ready to fire....but now I'm like.....what else ya got prime? :)

With the rate these updates are coming in and the price.....I think they know they are on the very outer limit of 95% of the collecting world. They are REALLY wanting to sell that DX and by the looks they are not shifting..... at least not as fast as they thought they would.

I had the money ready to fire....but now I'm like.....what else ya got prime? :)
How you know they're not shifting?

Is there anyone outside this place and Statue Forum that buy this sort of stuff? There will be but I just imagine anyone involved in this will be lurking around one of the main online communities.

How you know they're not shifting?
I can still get the DX right now at a discount. I'm sure they've sold a bunch for sure. I think with all the extras and changes within an extremely short time frame, they are really pushing the orders.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is the best predator I've seen hands down.

In their most recent update, they mentioned that many of these changes were planned from the beginning, but they couldn't get them done in time for the Next Level Showcase reveal. Things like the cannon placement and helmet revision (especially moving the "props" helmet to the standard edition) were likely based on fan feedback, but I think the trophy and separate bust were always in the cards. If they really wanted to boost sales, they might have waited longer between updates and marketed all of them as being in response to fans.

Is there anyone outside this place and Statue Forum that buy this sort of stuff? There will be but I just imagine anyone involved in this will be lurking around one of the main online communities.
The Prime 1 group on Facebook is another one. But I've seen some celebrities with Hot Toys in their homes who understandably aren't part of any of these communities. Until Sideshow did that feature on Titus Welliver, no one knew he was into this stuff. Terry Crews has (or at least had) the Alien Warrior 2.0 and TFA Stormtrooper on display in one of his apartments.

Granted, Hot Toys figures are pretty mainstream and not that unattainable at this point.

Last edited:
I think with all the extras and changes within an extremely short time frame, they are really pushing the orders.

Or...... They genuinely want to make the best Predator statue that they possibly can, which they seem to be doing fairly successfully. Of course they want to sell them though, they're a business. I don't get the point? We pointed out a few niggles, they fixed them, I see no down side to this other than all of the money I'll now have to spend on one.

The Prime 1 group on Facebook is another one. But I've seen some celebrities with Hot Toys in their homes who understandably aren't part of any of these communities. Until Sideshow did that feature on Titus Welliver, no one knew he was into this stuff. Terry Crews has (or at least had) the Alien Warrior 2.0 and TFA Stormtrooper on display in one of his apartments.
I was thinking about celebrity collectors the other day. Surely there's a few of them online under random usernames...

Could be one or two in here...👀👀👀

I can still get the DX right now at a discount. I'm sure they've sold a bunch for sure. I think with all the extras and changes within an extremely short time frame, they are really pushing the orders.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is the best predator I've seen hands down.
So it's been discounted after pre-order or a discounted rate since pre-order?

Back