Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i was shocked. Was expecting it to be several hundred more. And yeah it is only $50AUD more then retail BEFORE prime 1's shipping
Those guys also priced the Godzilla vs Kong quite well, I think 7.7k aud. They might end up being Australias main distributor for future prime 1, QS and infinity studios. Clearly there is a market here for these as there's virtually no other competitors besides pop who don't stock much these days.

Those guys also priced the Godzilla vs Kong quite well, I think 7.7k aud. They might end up being Australias main distributor for future prime 1, QS and infinity studios. Clearly there is a market here for these as there's virtually no other competitors besides pop who don't stock much these days.
Must be. Hate to imagine how cheap they're getting this for to only be charging retail for it. Probably only paying like $3K aud for it :lol

BBTS has it up. $3335 for the DX (with or without store bonus), $2780 for the standard. Higher NRDs than Secret Compass, though.

BBTS are good people. Dealt with them many times! Debating on going with them or Secret Compass/Spec Fiction

Secret Copass seems to be the cheapest with free shipping.

What is that $300 extra on top of the $3k Prime 1 sells it for?

Same with Jetwing Optimus is $370 more than Prime 1 site. Why the extra $300 plus.

Is it to just let them say FREE SHIPPING or $4 when it is added to the price.

Must be. Hate to imagine how cheap they're getting this for to only be charging retail for it. Probably only paying like $3K aud for it :lol
LOL agree, definitely them having the last laugh!

I did some calcs and if we ordered this directly from prime 1 (assuming shipping is $500 USD) it would be around 3.5k USD for reg and 4.2k USD for Deluxe inclusive of taxes and duties.

LOL agree, definitely them having the last laugh!

I did some calcs and if we ordered this directly from prime 1 (assuming shipping is $500 USD) it would be around 3.5k USD for reg and 4.2k USD for Deluxe inclusive of taxes and duties.
Yup. So infinitely cheaper to go through Sugo. Will definitely use them for everything they stock if the maintain competitive pricing like this

So love this piece! Hoping for that hand holding a trophy or a fully closed mouth.

If they receylced most of the sculpt from the "1/4", I wonder why they didn't replicate the closed mouth as well?

So love this piece! Hoping for that hand holding a trophy or a fully closed mouth.

If they receylced most of the sculpt from the "1/4", I wonder why they didn't replicate the closed mouth as well?
They want you to buy both. Only the 1/4 had bloodied skull trophy and closed portrait, so it'll be unique to that piece. Also hanging skinned victim makes the 1/4 stand out on its own right without either statue diluting or stealing the lime light off each other.

Sideshow will charge you what Primes site says but then the shipping will be the same as Prime 1 charges almost always/

I had to return a 4 box Shockwave and I asked UPS just out of curiosity and the shipping was maybe $150 less than I paid to originally have it shipped to me. I know the workers at the local UPS.

I complained to Sideshow and they had some lame excuse. I know from personal shipping, big boxes regardless of weight from Florida to Cali is not cheap, so obviously they are not cheap when shipped to me but it was less by a lot. They 110% do not charge you actual costs, at least not in what I saw.

Just say Shipping and some other costs lol don't BS it.

Seems like Sideshow is trying to go out of business or selling Prime 1 pieces is costing them. You never know what they will carry. Typically Optimus Prime everything but they in MY opinion do not have a good read on what people want. Of course we cannot know based on one forum but I would think this statue is a good one to carry.

I have like $1000 in points I have a limited time to use with their new policy and I bet you I will be forced to but something I do not want so they do not expire.

I did see a statue Sideshow Original The Dragon Slayer that while not famous nor costly, I personally found it to look amazing. Even the Bounty Hunter one looks nice but they have small Bases and the Dragon head should be larger but nevertheless they are cool.

Either that or buy my kid the Voldemort from Iron Studios or let them both pick a few cheaper items just to use the points up, they really do have tons of items and they like lots of things.

Oh well for now I will wait. If this Predator sells out then it sells out. $3k plus is not trying to get out of my pocket that fast LOL plus there are lots of good things out there.

Happy asf. My local distributor has it for the same price ($50 more) as Prime 1 minus the $1K+ usd shipping. Easily saving a boat load of money going through these guys.

(sugotoys for my aussie friends)

View attachment 529240
I had no intention of ordering this, but that price has got me thinking lol. Never expected it to be that low...it's only a bit more than the 1/4!

I'm still in 2 minds about it due to the size (nowhere suitable to display it), but that is an awesome price.

I had no intention of ordering this, but that price has got me thinking lol. Never expected it to be that low...it's only a bit more than the 1/4!

I'm still in 2 minds about it due to the size (nowhere suitable to display it), but that is an awesome price.
Id definitely go for it man. Im sure you'll regret it if it comes out looking like the proto

Get it mate. I'm still figuring out myself where to place it, but where there's a will, there's a way :)

It's literally US price minus shipping and taxes, way to good to past up on esp if Sugo stops stocking them.

Man, I’m hesitant to order non-direct if it’s true that Prime 1 has some history of adding in additional exclusive items for direct sales after the PO starts…

Man, I’m hesitant to order non-direct if it’s true that Prime 1 has some history of adding in additional exclusive items for direct sales after the PO starts…
Depends who you're with. Sugotoys gets everything Prime 1 store does and is a steal at their asking price

That sugo toys price takes it from outrageous to "I'm still crazy but not as crazy" in price.

The DX is very nice but I feel like I'm already buying a quite mental item and buying the DX is just spaffing cash on top of spaffing cash.

I think I might go the regular since it's such a big ask already.

This is so cool. I can't not almost.

Back