Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that before tax? I'm in the UK too but haven't received anything from overseas yet so I'm not sure how much that adds at the end
That total should be all in, assuming that shipping estimate doesn’t increase massively.
Works out at roughly £2500 for the Reg + £500 import if stung @ 20%, if disputed tax can be brought down to about £130 @ 5%.

Every other Jungle Hunter Predator that's been made hasn't had a removable shoulder canon, so hopefully P1 will include the option to have it removable with the 1/3 Jungle Hunter.....:pray:

Congrats to all who are getting this. I personally prefer the 1/4 scale due to the pose but this looks great overall. Still has that mid section thing going on but I wonder how much of the is the placement of the bones at his size that fools the eyes into thinking it looks thicker than it is.

Sort of a let down you dont get a trophy skull and spine... BUT I would not be surprised if P1 add that later to a site only exclusive like they did with the spear for the 1/4.

But did they really offer the spear later or was it offered from the beginning? This will impact whether I order direct from P1S or SS (if they carry it).

But did they really offer the spear later or was it offered from the beginning? This will impact whether I order direct from P1S or SS (if they carry it).
It was added later as an incentive to purchase direct from P1. Really hoping they add a trophy with this one!!

DX or fail with this piece, IMO.

Happy asf. My local distributor has it for the same price ($50 more) as Prime 1 minus the $1K+ usd shipping. Easily saving a boat load of money going through these guys.

(sugotoys for my aussie friends)

Screenshot_20210624-224548_Chrome.jpg

Here is an official size comparison with all the Aliens and predators by p1.
Blade go ahead and do your photoshop and work your magic on it.
Screenshot_20210624-075321_Messenger.jpg

Happy asf. My local distributor has it for the same price ($50 more) as Prime 1 minus the $1K+ usd shipping. Easily saving a boat load of money going through these guys.

(sugotoys for my aussie friends)

View attachment 529240
So you got it for 50AUD over the $ retail?
Going up locally later today but I'm expecting close to the purchase + shipping price :-(

Honestly thought Sugo would price this higher, but only $300 AUD or 10% more than the 1/4 Big game (comparing both reg editions).

Must indeed be the bone necklace making him look hefty from the 3/4 view. From the front and sides, his torso looks quite fine.

Here is an official size comparison with all the Aliens and predators by p1.
Blade go ahead and do your photoshop and work your magic on it. View attachment 529242
No way is the Jungle Hunter cover art correct in that photo... in vids and pics he dwarfs the original Bog Game hunter. They look the same size in that pic

Will be interesting to see if DX will be exclusive to Prime 1 online store or it will be made available through select retailers… @Python are you eyeing regular or DX version??

I'm a big fan of the Gort mask, so I'd have to go for the DX. But after shipping etc, that's $5k to the UK. It's fricking depressing at this point. The same statue can be had in the USA for $3.3k. I like this a lot, but I'm not sure that I 5k like it. I think my only hope of getting this would be a UK eco shipping deal with the VAT included like the EU currently has. I'm just going to put some money aside and wait to see what happens I think.

Back