Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the deluxe head sculpt. Feels very organic - almost like you can see the mandibles moving.

200340109_4222787221101221_7349545177585123580_n.jpg

203589469_4222785047768105_8639407765292958025_n.jpg
Yep... IMO that head sculpt is the best looking mass produced Predator 1 head sculpts I have ever seen. Very intimating. It is the one thing I really like better then the 1/4 version
I'm not a statue collector so I trust your measurements. :dance :wacky
:lol Them some Giant ass statues
Here's the three of them together. I think they all look great, but just depends on where you put the line on height. I still maintain that the "1/3" is a little too big for the BC.
Yeah... 1/3 is much too large for the Big Chap. Its been pretty much confirmed by all owners that the 1/4 is oversized... The Big Chap next to the new predator makes me wonder if BC is undersized.

IMO the companion piece to the 1/3 is the City Hunter.

Congrats to all who are getting this. I personally prefer the 1/4 scale due to the pose but this looks great overall. Still has that mid section thing going on but I wonder how much of the is the placement of the bones at his size that fools the eyes into thinking it looks thicker than it is.

Sort of a let down you dont get a trophy skull and spine... BUT I would not be surprised if P1 add that later to a site only exclusive like they did with the spear for the 1/4.

Made a .gif to compare the head sculpts of the 1/4 and 1/3. I didn't believe it when someone suggested it, but these really do look like the same sculpt. Some of the wrinkles and bulges are in the exact same place. My guess is they started with Romell Chopraa's 1/4 sculpt, then upscaled it and maybe added some more details here and there for the 1/3.

p1-jh-comp.gif

You can also see that the shoulder canon mount is in fact a brand-new sculpt, different details and shapes.

Back