Prime 1 OPTIMUS PRIME (Ultimate Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I understand he recalled his $2,000 payment by going thru his CC issuer without returning the statue...if this is correct then Sideshow is right about deactivating his acct.

I do not see why you did not return the statue after Sideshow give you the option?

If that is not the case please let me know?

:mad: they deactivated your account. WTF to that. Did sideshow give a reason why it was deactivated ?

Recalling the payment through the cc company would do it alright.

Still I hate hearing stories like this. It makes me very nervous about purchasing statues for this price.

I collect only Prime 1 Studio pieces and yes I have gotten some pieces with damaged parts and Prime 1 thru Sideshow has always step up providing replacements, yes it takes some time because they are located in Japan, but they always make it right for collectors. I am not located in US so I can relate to your situation and fear to order pieces this expensive ;)

Recalling the payment through the cc company would do it alright.

Still I hate hearing stories like this. It makes me very nervous about purchasing statues for this price.

I can't speak for this statue but prime 1 did start shipping glue with the DOTM Optimus. Supposedly there was a number of issues with units arriving with miner damage such as mirrors knocked of. Mine did. It's difficult for these status to make it through the postal system in one piece. No biggie. I just glued them back on.

From what I understand he recalled his $2,000 payment by going thru his CC issuer without returning the statue...if this is correct then Sideshow is right about deactivating his acct.

I do not see why you did not return the statue after Sideshow give you the option?

If that is not the case please let me know?

I think he stated that he was going to contact SS and dispute the charge but upon doing so his account was deactivated. That's how I read it....could be wrong though and if that's the case then its not surprise they deactivated his account. I have this statue and he had a small piece that was broken but it wasn't noticeable so I glued it. However for the prices we are willing to pay for these statues, SS nor Prime 1 should dispute us when the statue is does not meet our expectations.

Back