Prime 1: NieR Automata 2B - YoRHa 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
JuUQKMX.png

YuRPdxy.png

UBf2PFi.png

mXcF98b.png

fzrM7IE.png

xBgmWAI.png

Prime1 2B (where they show it in the video)
I normally don't keep much of an eye out for Nier stuff (though I have played the game), but that statue is pretty darn impressive! Really looks like they pulled 2B from the game itself.
Little disappointed with this thread though. You left out the most impressive shots of the showcase! 🥲

01 prime1 2b.png
03 prime1 2b.png

Last edited:
Is this based off the new anime or something? That unmasked face is looks nothing like her game model. The 1/4th face was better along with the pose.

Last edited:
Prime 1 Studio said:
Prime 1 Studio Next Level Showcase X Part TWO
Square Enix X Prime 1 Studio - NieR: Automata - YoRHa No.2 Type B 1:3 Scale Statue
Stay tuned for more information!

dyWgxvz.jpg

They opened the preorder but god, it´s too expensive.
Yeah, too expensive. With tax and shipping cost, this is going to be more than 3K. I am a fan of 2B but I will have to reluctantly pass on this one. On a side note, the unmasked face is pretty but does not look like in-game or anime 2B and the pose is not as dynamic as the 1/4 scale

I would pay 2k max for deluxe. On the EU Square enix store its 2599eur. That's just too much. It's almost half the price of our heated pool with roof.. like god damn :D at least I got the 1/4.

Back