Prime 1 Legend of the Dark Knight.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

venawn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys look like a nee upcoming project from prime 1, I'm glad that they still making more batman statues :)

image.jpg

Last edited:
Prime 1 Legend of The Dark Knight Story Line

Legend of the Dark Knight. A rare sneak peek of Prime1's very own Bat Knight.

Prepare for the the legend of the Bat in the medieval age, seeking justice and revenge against a demon king.

Stay tuned for the story to unfold. 😉

Hi guys. Prime1 would like your help to create a storyline for their new series. The concept is being developed and Prime1 has a storyline in mind but would love to incorporate some of your ideas.
image.jpg

Pass for me as well. Where the hell is the AA/AC Bats already? That's the one I'm waiting on.

This one is a direct competition with XM's one. Interesting.

How so? Because it's a unique take on Batman? That's all they have in common, as this one will likely be 1:3, available readily from Sideshow to any interested parties without jumping through hoops, and isn't a modern day Samurai Batman whatsoever. If Prime 1 announced a Samurai Batman, then it'd be more in line with being direct competition. A gruff, medieval, demon hunting Dark Knight? Not so much.

This one is a direct competition with XM's one. Interesting.

Totally agree.

Legends of the Dark Knight (the comic) took many forms..
Interesting they went this route.

But I think they are attempting to shut down XM.

;)

Back