Statue Prime 1 Kong Skull Island License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UDMKG-01: Kong Vs Skull Crawler from Kong: Skull Island (Film).
Kong: Skull Island is a 2017 film co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. that serves as an origin story for King Kong. It is the second entry in the Monster Verse, following 2014's Godzilla, and will be followed by 2019's Godzilla: King of the Monsters, before culminating with 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong.
Set in 1973, the film follows a team of scientists and a US Army unit recently withdrawn from the Vietnam War who travel to an uncharted island in the Pacific and encounter terrifying creatures and the mighty Kong. The diorama represents one of the most epic fighting scenes of the film with the Skull Crawler clinging on Kong.
Specifications:
- Size approximately 31.5 inches tall [(H)80.1cm (W)66.9cm (D)46.2cm]
- Retail Price: $999 US
- Edition Size: TBA
- Estimate shipment: Q2 2019
- Prototype samples shown

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UDMKG-01DX: Kong Vs Skull Crawler Deluxe Version from Kong: Skull Island (Film).
Kong: Skull Island is a 2017 film co-produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. that serves as an origin story for King Kong. It is the second entry in the Monster Verse, following 2014's Godzilla, and will be followed by 2019's Godzilla: King of the Monsters, before culminating with 2020's Godzilla vs. Kong.
Set in 1973, the film follows a team of scientists and a US Army unit recently withdrawn from the Vietnam War who travel to an uncharted island in the Pacific and encounter terrifying creatures and the mighty Kong. The diorama represents one of the most epic fighting scenes of the film with the Skull Crawler clinging on Kong.
Statue features:
- Size approximately 31.5 inches tall [(H)80.1cm (W)66.9cm (D)46.2cm]
- Two (2) additional alternate portrait
- One (1) interchangeable right-hand holding a boat helix
Retail Price: $1199 US
Edition Size: 500

Estimate shipment: Q2 2019
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

This only needs one portrait

You can buy the regular/non deluxe version which comes with only one head. Which imo is the best of the three.

insanely good- typical Prime 1 ..will be $2 k my guess

2900 my guess....

That sculpted fur looks like real fur....

Damn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even close :thud: You could almost buy 3 sets! :dunno One for each of the different headsculpts!

I don't think anyone was right with their price estimates. Imo this is a great piece at a great price. Whether you go for the Deluxe version or not.

Agreed. This looks amazing. The extra sculpts are needed, but they are a nice touch, especially when you're expecting to a $2K+.

I would only display it with the open mouth sculpt personally.

Easily the best headsculpt. And it's great that it's the regular for those wanting to save $200 USD.

Wow' DX 2 alt portraits and a switch out hand with propeller in it.Very cool.

Attachments

• udmks-01_a03_press_dx.jpg
    udmks-01_a03_press_dx.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 132
it seems to me they added fur just to cover of the seam line of the head sculpts? I would also agree that the regular head is the best, but the other 2 look great as well, so only a $100 extra for each head, then you get the hand.....I would have to go DX if I PO'd this.

Love it! Beautiful statue.

Damn shame the price is way beyond my financial capabilities... :(

Attachments

• kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-01.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-01.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 107
  • kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-03.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-03.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 103
  • kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-05.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-05.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 104
  • kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-06.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-06.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 100
  • kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-07.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-07.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 101
  • kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-08.jpg
    kong-skull-island-kong-vs-skull-crawler-statue-deluxe-version-prime1-studio-903156-08.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Price is very reasonable- but the movie can't have that many rabid fans to shell out that kind of money.
I want it though but never saw the movie- should i see it or will it ruin the statue for me and I won't want it?:lol

I tought it was ****, but that’s a fortune because if i had liked it i would be 1K under now.
And i still feel tempted.. that’s how good Prime 1 is.

This really looks great, the bits of real fur really take it to the next level. I like all the extras with the deluxe but as nice as the other head sculpts are, the regular goes best with it IMO. The only thing I would use is the propeller hand.

Looks great but I still prefer my Kong vs V-Rex Weta statue, especially since I got that one for under $200 back in the day.

Price is very reasonable- but the movie can't have that many rabid fans to shell out that kind of money.
I want it though but never saw the movie- should i see it or will it ruin the statue for me and I won't want it?:lol

I'm shocked it's listed at this price. That's a fantastic deal, IMO, especially for Kong fans.

I liked the new Kong design but I thought those monsters he fought looked like crap and moved way too fast. These hollywood efx guys all try to top one another's latest monster creations and they get more uglier and less appealing everytime. I would rather Kong fight another T-Rex than one of these stupid looking things. $999 my ass.

Back