Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The statue is amazing really but it’s unfortunate the design is dumb.

I’m a huge fan of both prime and jet fire but yikes the way he was made and I wish they made it neater. I don’t expect everyone to
agree with me but Jetfire looks so cool until he was given the treatment.

They definitely should have streamlined the prime/jetfire look in the film and then maybe they won’t need sticks to secure the statue.

That’s why I said just absolutely an amazing statue but bad design.

Saw it next to Shockwave which I own and it looks small even though it’s far from small but next to Shockwave most look small.

e84e2516bd29f4bbf44506a0db7298a8.jpg

I have so much to say about this piece....

First off, never again.[emoji23] NEVER AGAIN will I buy a piece with this level of detail and necessary assembly. I spent almost four hours cumulatively whether it be inspection of pieces or assembly of the statue. For a $3600 that?s just too much, in my opinion.

With that said, THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. I?ll admit for the longest time, I wanted the Prime 1 DOTM Optimus. I always told myself FOR YEARS that the only piece that could outdo it would be a Jetfire Optimus-like piece and then my ?prayers? were answered. *enter Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus*

This piece is the KING of all Transformers piece, in my opinion. Having seen them all, I don?t think this one can be beat.

The level of detail, the presence of the piece, EVERYTHING (except for assembly) is nothing short of amazing.

I got the Exclusive version thankfully and I?m glad I did. The extra $100-$200 was well worth it for the Fallen staff and the Fallen spark interchangeable pieces. Both are a very nice touch. I like the Fallen spark hand so much because honestly the right arm/hand gun is SO bulky making this a more attractive option, in my opinion. (I was too lazy to display it in the picture because you have to unhook the ammo which is no easy task when working in a small place like this when you already have it in a case.) As for the staff? It?s just plain ol? great.

The only thing I have left to do is check the lights, but mine appears to be perfect as it can be for a hand-painted piece. Not breaks, etc. that I can tell.

Is it worth it?

If you?re a Transformers fan, YES.

This piece is the ?swan song? of my collection and with it, my collection is complete.

On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 9/10. *I knocked it down a point because of the inspection and assembly time required.*

Last edited:
Thank you very much, Chapter 2099.

Please, could you tell us if the official measurements from Prime 1 Studio web are correct?. Specially the depth of 63,3 cm.

Thank you very much, Chapter 2099.

Please, could you tell us if the official measurements from Prime 1 Studio web are correct?. Specially the depth of 63,3 cm.

I got 63 cm - so pretty close.

It?s hard to measure because I think the cannon might jet out further than the base. Nonetheless, I think the measurements are accurate.

Congrats Chapter 2099 on the jetwing prime.I just couldn't order it since I already have the dotm prime I hope I dont regret it.

e84e2516bd29f4bbf44506a0db7298a8.jpg

I have so much to say about this piece....

First off, never again.[emoji23] NEVER AGAIN will I buy a piece with this level of detail and necessary assembly. I spent almost four hours cumulatively whether it be inspection of pieces or assembly of the statue. For a $3600 that?s just too much, in my opinion.

With that said, THIS IS A MASTERPIECE. I?ll admit for the longest time, I wanted the Prime 1 DOTM Optimus. I always told myself FOR YEARS that the only piece that could outdo it would be a Jetfire Optimus-like piece and then my ?prayers? were answered. *enter Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus*

This piece is the KING of all Transformers piece, in my opinion. Having seen them all, I don?t think this one can be beat.

The level of detail, the presence of the piece, EVERYTHING (except for assembly) is nothing short of amazing.

I got the Exclusive version thankfully and I?m glad I did. The extra $100-$200 was well worth it for the Fallen staff and the Fallen spark interchangeable pieces. Both are a very nice touch. I like the Fallen spark hand so much because honestly the right arm/hand gun is SO bulky making this a more attractive option, in my opinion. (I was too lazy to display it in the picture because you have to unhook the ammo which is no easy task when working in a small place like this when you already have it in a case.) As for the staff? It?s just plain ol? great.

The only thing I have left to do is check the lights, but mine appears to be perfect as it can be for a hand-painted piece. Not breaks, etc. that I can tell.

Is it worth it?

If you?re a Transformers fan, YES.

This piece is the ?swan song? of my collection and with it, my collection is complete.

On a scale of 1-10, I give it a 9/10. *I knocked it down a point because of the inspection and assembly time required.*

Great picture! Where'd you get that display case from?

Thanks!

Long story short, after many ideas and failed attempts, I had someone come in and make custom in-wall cabinets throughout the room to house all of my collectibles.

For me, it was the best option and made everything look the way I wanted it to.

I am a Decepticon fan so I prefer my Shockwave piece LOL but this is quite dazzling.

I am really happy you love it so much as it is amazing to say the least.

While I am a huge TF fan, I never really cared for the Bay movies overall. Having said that, this statue is truly amazing. Great detail and Prime looks incredibly intimidating as a combiner.

It?s a beast, man.

We had some work done on the house the other day and the one guy was in awe. lol

It?s a really impressive piece, just based on sheer size and detail.

I?m really happy with it. A dream come true.

I?m not going to lie though. A part of me does want the new Optimus coming out though. I just don?t know where I would put it. lol

I've seen a few different collectors post pics similar to this on Facebook collector groups since the beginning of this year. At first I dismissed it as an isolated incident but as a few more collectors posted pics of the same issue I wondered if this could develop into a widespread problem? Apparently the supports aren't even enough to keep this up long term?
a5d33e2653cd6b53cbaed7d7841d113a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back