Prime 1: Hush - Nightwing 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys stop

please

too painful to even imagine.

We'll get a 3rd Batman before our first Robin or Nightwing anyway :(

guys stop

please

too painful to even imagine.

We'll get a 3rd Batman before our first Robin or Nightwing anyway :(

It is almost mind-boggling that they haven't made a Robin yet? There are so many Batman collectors out there that it just seems like a natural fit. And since SSC loves their own interpretations, I'm sure they could piece something together with all of the different versions out there (Grayson, Drake, Damien, Todd, etc.).

Looks like this is still happening - Prime 1 Studio has this posted on their website as coming soon

The picture shows a different face then what was shown previously, but still looks like a standing pose - hopefully this one looks better as a whole

Nightwing.jpg

It's been on there as coming soon for months, I just think they haven't taken it down

You guys got me excited :(

Think we'll know for sure around SDCC.

Hard to say if any P1 will be on display at SDCC or not. They seem to have lost that loving feeling for Sideshow.

I've been wondering this too. Before Prime 1 was just a table in SSC's Booth. Do they now go get their own booth for SDCC? XM had a huge booth at NYCC, it's possible.

If Prime 1 aren't there i'll have little interest in SDCC this year.

Hot Toys won't have much in the way of DC except Shazam. XM have some amazing stuff but sooo expensive for 1/6 scale.

My bad - that was the first time I saw the coming soon section so I thought it was new

No probs, not sure if they even know it's still on there, I don't think there's any hope for this version at least. Maybe in the future they will revisit but don't hold your breath

Back