Prime 1: Hush - Nightwing 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it is worse than on hold. They just posted this on Facebook:

"Prime 1 Studio We decide to close this post as we mentioned the project is cancel we will not pursue any further development. Thank you for understanding."

Well, it is worse than on hold. They just posted this on Facebook:

"Prime 1 Studio We decide to close this post as we mentioned the project is cancel we will not pursue any further development. Thank you for understanding."

I hope there's just something lost in translation, and by "cancel" they just mean this version is DOA and hopefully they'll revisit the character with a fresh start.

I hope there's just something lost in translation, and by "cancel" they just mean this version is DOA and hopefully they'll revisit the character with a fresh start.

That's what I'm going to assume until otherwise confirmed. Crazy to think they'd just outright cancel it rather than rework it. Would expect to see a new version sometime next year.

I got so excited to see this thread start

reading through this topic has been depressing.

**** Grayson, DC's greatest character, still can't get a kick-ass statue :/

It doesn't look like he's positioned on the base correctly...

56rhGp0.jpg

IDK, maybe I'm wrong :lol

I got so excited to see this thread start

reading through this topic has been depressing.

**** Grayson, DC's greatest character, still can't get a kick-ass statue :/

Agree! i can't believe there isn't a solid (non-game) 1/4 or larger statue of him.

So depressing

The one chance of a good comic Nightwing statue and they blow it.

Maybe SSC will surprise us with a 1/4 scale version. Oh wait, it is SSC - they need to push out more Batman, Joker, and Harley figures. Meh.

even if SS did a Nightwing it would have a kneepads and all kinds of weird armor panelling :rotfl

Back