Statue Prime 1 - Game of Thrones Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That may be true, but that doesn’t mean there is no more fanbase or interest in merch. Thats ridiculous.

Of course there will still be fans, but how many willing to shell out $$$ for ultra high end pieces from the license? Has to be a lot less now too. This was my fav show and I would have prior to those last 3, but now probably not.

They were decent. People are just pissed that it didn't finish how they wanted. Sure, it could have lasted longer, taken their time in telling the story, but it's not right for people to say their opinions as fact.

Regardless of how the show ended I hope we get at least a Drogon statue. I loved the look of the dragons in the show.

Regardless of how the show ended I hope we get at least a Drogon statue. I loved the look of the dragons in the show.

Threezero is putting out a 1/6ish Drogon for $1500. I would hate to see what a 1/4ish Prime One would cost, yikes!

They were decent. People are just pissed that it didn't finish how they wanted. Sure, it could have lasted longer, taken their time in telling the story, but it's not right for people to say their opinions as fact.

They may have been just barley "decent", but some of us have higher standards. I didn't care what happened as long as it made sense and was well written and unfortunately it wasn't. The show, actors, and fans deserved better.

" it's not right for people to say their opinions as fact" and you do exactly that, oh boy the internet...

" it's not right for people to say their opinions as fact" and you do exactly that, oh boy the internet...

There's a slight difference between my post and Stingrays, perhaps it's too subtle for you. He is saying it was bad, end of argument, no discussion. I'm at least trying to give different viewpoints. I think it's one of those finales that people need to process before realising how good it is. But as I say, it doesn't help that it was rushed in the last two seasons.

And Stingray, I referred to them as decent as that's what you said they weren't.

Christ, I left this board for a while due to all the immature fanboy moaners who couldn't string a sentence together without having an argument. Seems I haven't missed much.

There's a slight difference between my post and Stingrays, perhaps it's too subtle for you. He is saying it was bad, end of argument, no discussion. I'm at least trying to give different viewpoints. I think it's one of those finales that people need to process before realising how good it is. But as I say, it doesn't help that it was rushed in the last two seasons.

And Stingray, I referred to them as decent as that's what you said they weren't.

Christ, I left this board for a while due to all the immature fanboy moaners who couldn't string a sentence together without having an argument. Seems I haven't missed much.

You gave your point of view in a coclusive way, saying people who thinks different and thought it was bad it's because they are pissed that things didn't go as they wanted, now you say it was to subtle form me and also bringing indirectly that subtle fanboy moaners thing is just an ad hominem falacy over another to every person who disagrees with you(who is the inmature?).

In my opinion The last three seasons the writing was subpar, since they started going their own route because of lack of source material. But in season 7 and 8 it was more than evident, people aren't pissed off because it didn't end as they would like to (look at red wedding or ned stark death, people didn't want those thing to happen but it was good storytelling, believable, and hell of a twist), people and myself included are pissed because the lack of coherence and cohesion in the story and the plain bad dialogues, which is bad writing, something that seasons 1-5 didn't suffer from.

The season was rushed and pointless plotlines were added that they could have skipped. Brienne and Jaime didn't need to be in there at all.

Cersei's death was not satisfying for most fans I would have thought. Dany's turn needed a whole season, rather than just going from hero to villian in the space of a couple of episodes and then a weak death. Bran was a background character for the last couple of seasons, making him the new King was not satisfying.

The Stark family had a little too much of a happy ending for my liking really. Every other family was basically decimated other than them.

I think overall when you're going go conclude a story it does need to be satisfying for the audience. I'm sure the books will fill in a lot of the holes that the show created and with other characters that were never even introduced into the series.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, get over yourself. Stop acting all high and mighty, it ended badly, that can simultaneously be an opinion and a fact. You complain about "fanboy moaners", but you are the one that sounds like the fanboy, saying its so good we all don't understand it.That is some epic BS right there.

The Stark family had a little too much of a happy ending for my liking really. Every other family was basically decimated other than them.

Tell that to Ned, Catelyn, Robb, Rickon, Benjen, Lyanna, Brandon, and Rickard. Ned was the most honorable man in the show. His surviving children deserved a happy ending.

Back