Prime 1: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes and Timber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, started to set it up and got called into work haha. So uploaded a few pics to the Tosche Station facebook group before I left, but I'll add some here later tonight when I get home. Looks epic from first impression, better than Destro and Storm but Serpentor is still my #1 from this line, but this has way better exclusive. 62338983_10161915133090451_6664170405793628160_n.jpg

Finally! i got this yesterday, went to work, came home late at night and finally opened it. Gotta say the packaging on this is amazing. Foam inserts on all sides/corners around the art box. The paint job on mine is near flawless, no missing painted areas. The only "issue" is the some of glitter effect on the snow does remove when touched. I tried to use a air can to remove the excess and nothing happened. Anyhow, after 2 1/2 years of this being on pre-order im glad to finally have it! 1 more G.I. Joe piece (Scarlett) and sadly that will be it for GI Joe.
More pictures here:https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5766375&posted=1#post5766375

ADvY2ET.jpg

I'm super impressed with this, and as others have mentioned, the seam on Timber is probably the only flaw, although I don't notice it from a few feet away. Agree that someday both this and Storm Shadow will be sought after. A few pics...

qxMSs97.jpg

UfENaS6.jpg

xUCjiCN.jpg

sNTvzV7.jpg

NqA2RpP.jpg

TnBiKoc.jpg

FWZDqeC.jpg

VGarpSY.jpg

Back