Prime 1: G.I. Joe - Snake Eyes and Timber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics Zod. I pre-ordered Snake Eyes. Now I'm thinking if I should get Storm Shadow. Love to see who is coming out next on this line. Last I saw was Destro.

From Toyark

SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-005-928x483.jpg
SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-015.jpg
SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-007.jpg
SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-006.jpg
SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-005.jpg
SDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-001.jpgSDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-003.jpgSDCC-2017-Prime-1-GI-Joe-002.jpg

Have they said anything about sheathed swords? Kind of sux if you want to display him with the guns. If this gets delayed I may be able to preorder.

Have they said anything about sheathed swords? Kind of sux if you want to display him with the guns. If this gets delayed I may be able to preorder.

Both the Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes EX are still available. For some reason I thought Snake Eyes had gone to WL a long time ago.

Snake Eyes has a low stock warning on SS. I don't know if I believe it though. It seems like they always get more stock allocated and I've always had my pre-orders for Prime 1 pieces convert nearly immediately once it shows as waitlisted, even up to the date of release.

my last flex is due on the 15th of Dec, but not holding my breath for an Xmas miracle on this giving the delays on it so far and lack of any updates.

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Snake Eyes Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun to Jul 2019.

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Snake Eyes Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Jun to Jul 2019.

Ya I got that too, what a let down. Destro got delayed as well.

Delayed until mid 2019. Way to go p1.

Keep pumping out batmen while everyone who PO’d GI joe statues two years ago get shafted

I cancelled my exclusive last week and that was with a $50 promo! I had to let this go due to my changing collection. The Imaginarium Art reissue of Soundwave and the Grimlock diorama along with the 1/6th scale Jazz got me heavily invested into the G1 Transformers line. This would be a lot tougher decision if Prime 1 was able to make Destro and Scarlet more to my liking.

Back