Prime 1 - Daredevil - teaser??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM did announce that their newest DC 1/4 line (I think it's the Rebirth line) will have global distribution. I'm not 100% sure but I think the new Catwoman they announced this past week is a part of that line since I saw it went up for pre-order on BBTS. Hopefully this expands to more of their licenses. Nevermind, I think that was their Knight of the Rising Sun line, the motorcycle threw me off since I thought the line was based on feudal Japan :lol

XM does have a worldwide license for regular DC, but it only has 1:6 scale (unless I missed a recent announcement). There is a rumor that XM was going to get the 1:4 license for DC, but an unnamed company threw a fit about it.

XM does have a worldwide license for regular DC, but it only has 1:6 scale (unless I missed a recent announcement). There is a rumor that XM was going to get the 1:4 license for DC, but an unnamed company threw a fit about it.

Darn them, whoever they are!!! Darn them!!! :lol j/k

It figures....all it takes is one person to ruin it for the others. :lol

I'm hoping ONE day we get 1:4 pieces with worldwide distribution. It probably won't happen though.

Will be interesting if SSC will reveal their DD PF at the same time P1 reveal their DD statue.

I don't even know why I bumped this thread because now everytime I see a new post, I think something new was unveiled. At this point, I'm not going to hold my breath anymore. The wait seems forever.

What's the next big Con that Prime will be at? Maybe it'll get unveiled there.

I don't even know why I bumped this thread because now everytime I see a new post, I think something new was unveiled. At this point, I'm not going to hold my breath anymore. The wait seems forever.

Plus once it's unveiled then you'll have to wait for the PO to go up and then you'll have to wait another 15 months for it to ship. This hobby can be quite frustrating!

Plus once it's unveiled then you'll have to wait for the PO to go up and then you'll have to wait another 15 months for it to ship. This hobby can be quite frustrating!

Preach on. Preach on.

I will say though 2017 felt like it went by quick. I felt Thanos came quickly - even though it really didn't.

Prime 1 pieces though feel like the wait is even longer. I have no idea if that's true, but the final product is so nice.

Back