Prime 1 - Daredevil - teaser??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hope it's 1/4th. I hope it turns out awesome because I wasn't a huge fan of the xm daredevil. 1/3 statues are cool but they take up a ton of space and more money. 1/4th is plenty big in my opinion

Hope this doesnt take so much space. Running out of space quick w the new stuff now

Pics in this thread don't seem to work.

Need Pics! I can't wait for this. Instant P.O. of I like it

Any news on any of the Marvel pieces from Prime 1?

Doesn't seem like it. Since they have a marketing deal with SS they might be holding off more news to avoid stealing the thunder of their new Cap and DD premium formats. I'm extremely interested in both of those PFs but would really like to see what P1 is cooking up if these are still in the works. I guess we'll see.

Doesn't seem like it. Since they have a marketing deal with SS they might be holding off more news to avoid stealing the thunder of their new Cap and DD premium formats. I'm extremely interested in both of those PFs but would really like to see what P1 is cooking up if these are still in the works. I guess we'll see.

I'll go with whatever ends of blowing me away. I'm hoping one of the two delivers, but I agree with you. I SHOULD hold off and wait for both parties to bring what they have to the table. I'm hoping I can. The lack of chatter in this thread is NOT giving me hope. :lol

I'll go with whatever ends of blowing me away. I'm hoping one of the two delivers, but I agree with you. I SHOULD hold off and wait for both parties to bring what they have to the table. I'm hoping I can. The lack of chatter in this thread is NOT giving me hope. :lol

Yeah, at this point I'm just hoping the Prime 1 statues are still happening and that we get a chance to see them soon enough to make a choice between them and SS's pieces, although to be honest I don't know if that would make business sense for SS. Then again they just put out those competing Venoms and movie Wonder Woman pieces so who knows.

Yeah, at this point I'm just hoping the Prime 1 statues are still happening and that we get a chance to see them soon enough to make a choice between them and SS's pieces, although to be honest I don't know if that would make business sense for SS. Then again they just put out those competing Venoms and movie Wonder Woman pieces so who knows.

I'm surprised that are so invested in DC the way they are, and not really giving Marvel much love. I think it's a huge missed opportunity. I'm not saying that they aren't doing anything Marvel, but check out the ratio of DC: Marvel and I think it's clear. :lol

I'm surprised that are so invested in DC the way they are, and not really giving Marvel much love. I think it's a huge missed opportunity. I'm not saying that they aren't doing anything Marvel, but check out the ratio of DC: Marvel and I think it's clear. :lol

Exaactlly

They love to rehash the money makers, aka Batman

I just want to see more offerings from the Marvel Prime1-Sideshow "collaboration" if you want to call it that. We only have 3 from the Spider-verse so far, would like to see more of the teases and possibly something different, or characters that haven't been made as much.

Agreed. They need to 'team up' Prime 1. The Venom is stunning - and I think the 2099 piece with a collab with SSC too, no?

Agreed. They need to 'team up' Prime 1. The Venom is stunning - and I think the 2099 piece with a collab with SSC too, no?

Yep, I think all of Prime 1's Marvel pieces are. I'm not sure how much input Sideshow really has on the pieces since they do their own, or if they just slap their name on it because they are distributors...

Yep, I think all of Prime 1's Marvel pieces are. I'm not sure how much input Sideshow really has on the pieces since they do their own, or if they just slap their name on it because they are distributors...

I have a feeling it's the latter, but I'm sure they do a lot more than I credit them for. It's a good question because I've wondered the same thing.

Yeah, it's really a minor thing. If anything, it saves us in the US a lot of money from import fees and shipping were we to order straight from Prime 1 like with the XM scenario.

Ugh.

I know it won't happen, but I would LOVE Sideshow to start carrying XM. Don't even get me started on that. :lol

Ugh.

I know it won't happen, but I would LOVE Sideshow to start carrying XM. Don't even get me started on that. :lol

XM did announce that their newest DC 1/4 line (I think it's the Rebirth line) will have global distribution. I'm not 100% sure but I think the new Catwoman they announced this past week is a part of that line since I saw it went up for pre-order on BBTS. Hopefully this expands to more of their licenses. Nevermind, I think that was their Knight of the Rising Sun line, the motorcycle threw me off since I thought the line was based on feudal Japan :lol

Back