Statue Prime 1 Bumblebee Movie - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sAw7u0m.jpg

Can someone edit so both old and new bumblebee next to each other. Kind of leaning toward this one

From Facebook:-

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-24: Bumblebee from upcoming Transformers film, Bumblebee (2018 Film). The concept for the film was developed during the writers’ room assembled in the lead up to Transformers: The Last Knight and will be written by Christina Hodson and directed by Travis Knight. In this Film, the storyline is mainly focused on untold history of Bumblebee takes place during 1987. The old-fashioned storyline comes along with the brand newly discovery of our well-known Autobots member. Expected to be released on End of December 2018! Bumblebee comes with 2 alternate portraits. You could choose the Battle Mask Portrait or Unmask Portrait version showing the cutest looking face among the Autobot team. This Bumblebee even come with two distinct interchangeable Right-arm options. In this statue, the LED Light function is available on the eyes, the chest headlights and the stinger blaster. Yet another powerful and representative weapon, Bumblebee Stinger Sword is only available for the exclusive version and it’s a dangerous weapon that can sting the Decepticons to death. The statue comes ready to display with a special Autobots branded base and you won’t regret to add this bumblebee into your collection!
【Product Specifications】
・Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H):67.4cm (W):43.5cm (D):38cm]
・Size with Stinger Blaster [(H):67.4cm (W):43.5cm (D):52.5cm]
・Size with Stinger Sword on Right-Arm [(H):67.4cm (W):45.1cm (D):38cm]
(In the EX version only)
・LED functions on Eyes, Stinger Blaster & Chest
・One (1) Autobot base
・One (1) alternate Unmasked portrait
・One (1) alternate Battle Mask portrait
・One (1) interchangeable Right-arm with Stinger Blaster
・One (1) interchangeable Right arm with fist
・One (1) interchangeable Left hand with fist
One (1) switchable Bumblebee Stinger Sword (In the exclusive version only)
・Est. Arrival: Q1 2020
Limited Edition: 500
[Notice]
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

$1,299.00 USD

Totally agree! This statue looks great!

This is how the bayformers should've looked like from the beginning! Damn it Michael Bay!

I expect this to sell out considering how damn good the movie is ( saw an early screening).

I expect this to sell out considering how damn good the movie is ( saw an early screening).

I'm seeing it this weekend.

And this might be blasphemy, but I'm thinking of getting that tiny figure from 3A instead. I bought their previous Bumblebee, and that was quite a good figure which scaled almost perfectly with the Prime 1 DOTM Optimus, unlike their own version.

But I have no idea why 3A's new Bumblebee is so damn small. But it's relatively cheap, and given I'm running out of space, this one works.

I'm seeing it this weekend.

And this might be blasphemy, but I'm thinking of getting that tiny figure from 3A instead. I bought their previous Bumblebee, and that was quite a good figure which scaled almost perfectly with the Prime 1 DOTM Optimus, unlike their own version.

But I have no idea why 3A's new Bumblebee is so damn small. But it's relatively cheap, and given I'm running out of space, this one works.

Which tiny figure from 3A? Do you have a link?

ugh wish they made that bee 16" like their original bumblebee. i won't be getting it due to size.

The 3A Bumblebee looks pretty good... :lol Really like the P1 statue but also thinking about space concerns and art box size, I might consider the 3A now but he looks so tiny, wondering what the size on him is. Hopefully he's the size of a 1/6 figure.

The 3A Bumblebee looks pretty good... :lol Really like the P1 statue but also thinking about space concerns and art box size, I might consider the 3A now but he looks so tiny, wondering what the size on him is. Hopefully he's the size of a 1/6 figure.

Not even close.

Found on YouTube:- From Justin’s Collection

Back